FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

On 5/11/2021 at 7:41 PM, Malfatron said:

i've heard, also, the twins told bantle they'd backdoor someone he wanted if he took finn off, and then as we know pickle put mission up, which was not his pick! which makes me cynical when pickle reaches out and says he tried as hard as he could to save mission, or when i'm told that mission and TLO were bystanders who got caught in the line of fire wrongly. really puts my trust in the twins at a low at this point

Tbh those two have burned a lot of bridges.  They may need to retire

On 5/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, Malfatron said:

Diary:

With mission out of the house, I no longer have any competition to get laid. Unfortunately it's all dudes in here. 

very true @swoosh

Can you imagine the twins in bed?  There must be a crane involved to make the physics work tbh

• Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 7:41 PM, Malfatron said:

here is the mission exit diary entry from the shadester

very disappointed with mission going home. would also have been disappointed if ET went home. it was a lose-lose, and i'm not particularly happy with pickle for putting me in that morton's fork. for those of you watching at home interested in medieval tax collection tricks you can google morton's fork.

so

typing this out right before i go to bed early on a work night so i'll go stream of consciousness tbh

pickle told me he'd run point on the mission protection effort and i foolishly let that satisfy me, thinking pickle and mission both advocating for mission to stay would be sufficient. clearly i was wrong. of course, i wouldn't have been very happy with ET going home either had it been him - i had not reached out to ET before going to this vote, rather, he reached out to me shortly before he was nominated - and he was proven immediately right

i've heard, also, the twins told bantle they'd backdoor someone he wanted if he took finn off, and then as we know pickle put mission up, which was not his pick! which makes me cynical when pickle reaches out and says he tried as hard as he could to save mission, or when i'm told that mission and TLO were bystanders who got caught in the line of fire wrongly. really puts my trust in the twins at a low at this point

It really is funny reading this knowing that @Shady Slim is so far off in what he knew/thought was going on and the truth.   

I actually got the votes to save @mission27, unfortunately 2 unnamed people chose to vote out mission bc they said there was no chance in hell et would go home.  If just one of them had listened to me et would have gone instead of mission (I was the tiebreak vote).   

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

It really is funny reading this knowing that @Shady Slim is so far off in what he knew/thought was going on and the truth.   

I actually got the votes to save @mission27, unfortunately 2 unnamed people chose to vote out mission bc they said there was no chance in hell et would go home.  If just one of them had listened to me et would have gone instead of mission (I was the tiebreak vote).   

You didn't get the votes then...

Edited by Nazgul
  • Like 1