FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Bro, literally nobody has indicated they are coming after you.  I'm laughing about it right now, but you gotta chill. 

I've said like 37 times I'm not coming after you.  I'm not coming after you.

I've always felt it's pointless to win a POV and not use it.  You're 100% safe, and you can get on the good graces of whomever you remove. 

You really have to stop manufacturing enemies.  If you keep acting like you're coming for me while I keep assuring you I'm not coming after you, I'll change my mind.

Just chill.  Wait until someone actually nominates you before you make an enemy for yourself. 

You literally had me eliminated from the hoh comp. tell me how I’m manufacturing anything? Lol

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

So you could get everyone else’s vote? It’s not looking good for you otherwise. #basicmath

You want me to give the same cop out answer as BCB is giving?
"I'll only nominate those who finish blah blah"

If he's allowed to get away with playing a game without agency I am allowed to answer the way I did too.
I am open to alliances from anyone here. I haven't had anyone DM me since before the game started.
So that means I currently have no clue on who my nominations would be. But I am open to discuss that with anyone who wants to work with me.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You want me to give the same cop out answer as BCB is giving?
"I'll only nominate those who finish blah blah"

If he's allowed to get away with playing a game without agency I am allowed to answer the way I did too.
I am open to alliances from anyone here. I haven't had anyone DM me since before the game started.
So that means I currently have no clue on who my nominations would be. But I am open to discuss that with anyone who wants to work with me.

No one dm’d you. Did you bother to dm anyone else?

Youre allowed To do whatever you want- just don’t expect the votes.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

No one dm’d you. Did you bother to dm anyone else?

Youre allowed To do whatever you want- just don’t expect the votes.

I haven't had communication with anyone. You're reading too far into my wording.

What about BCB is compelling you his way? Because he has only posted the same rhetoric over and over and yet I am the one getting hit with the "not active" tag by you? Are you working with BCB?

I would look more into gaining potential alliances here (like me) than BCB who is already known to be working with ET after he used the Veto last week to save him. So if you're not part of the BCB/ET group than your best game move here is to save me and use that good karma to build your own group.