FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

47 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

You literally had me eliminated from the hoh comp. tell me how I’m manufacturing anything? Lol

In an attempt to win the HOH competition.  You were ahead of me in the competition.  I took an opportunity to try to catch up with you in the HOH competition.

18 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I haven't had communication with anyone. You're reading too far into my wording.

What about BCB is compelling you his way? Because he has only posted the same rhetoric over and over and yet I am the one getting hit with the "not active" tag by you? Are you working with BCB?

I would look more into gaining potential alliances here (like me) than BCB who is already known to be working with ET after he used the Veto last week to save him. So if you're not part of the BCB/ET group than your best game move here is to save me and use that good karma to build your own group.

Lol.  Et wasn't in bottom two for super bowl contest. That was it.  I've played alliance less for like 2-3 games now. It's pretty well known.  You wanting to spin things at least entertains me though. Applause for at least trying. Everyone knows they'll never be stabbed in the back by me and any alliance they have should easily be able to get rid of me later on .  My only shot is to win the final hoh comp and a couple veto competitions in a row. Which is fine with me.  I'll bet on myself instead of stabbing people in the back 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol.  Et wasn't in bottom two for super bowl contest. That was it.  I've played alliance less for like 2-3 games now. It's pretty well known.  You wanting to spin things at least entertains me though. Applause for at least trying. Everyone knows they'll never be stabbed in the back by me and any alliance they have should easily be able to get rid of me later on .  My only shot is to win the final hoh comp and a couple veto competitions in a row. Which is fine with me.  I'll bet on myself instead of stabbing people in the back 

Cool story.

I'm glad you're satisfied with finishing 11th and ensuring you don't make anyone upset on an internet forum.
I on the other hand try to win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Cool story.

I'm glad you're satisfied with finishing 11th and ensuring you don't make anyone upset on an internet forum.
I on the other hand try to win.

Cool story 

Most of the time you annoy the hell out of people which is why you're in this position to begin with 

• Like 1

I’m voting to keep Nazgul.

I hate him.

But I love his effort and how competitive he is and his respect for this game.

Nothing against BCB, I just think predetermining who you vote for based on challenges is kind of silly.  It’s a strategy that makes few enemies, but is also a random way for someone to get voted out of the game when some of these challenges are purely luck.  Additionally, some of the challenges are set up in such a way as to eliminate competitors from the competition, which is a great way to take advantage of BCB’s strategy, and that could end in a great player leaving the game due to nothing more than losing a challenge.

I took advantage of a few bad players or players who had checked out in Survivor and I would like to get this game to a final 9 of great, active players.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I hate him.

Nothing against BCB, I just think predetermining who you vote for based on challenges is kind of silly.  It’s a strategy that makes few enemies, but is also a random way for someone to get voted out of the game when some of these challenges are purely luck.  Additionally, some of the challenges are set up in such a way as to eliminate competitors from the competition, which is a great way to take advantage of BCB’s strategy, and that could end in a great player leaving the game due to nothing more than losing a challenge.

I took advantage of a few bad players or players who had checked out in Survivor and I would like to get this game to a final 9 of great, active players.

To be fair you'd have to lose a challenge, not win the veto, then get least amount of votes with me around.  I'm also an easy target to put up at any point and not piss off an alliance.  Why I'm likely here now knowing Shady and why I'm good to keep around 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm also an easy target to put up at any point and not piss off an alliance.

This applies to me more than anyone else here.
You said it yourself, "Most of the time you annoy the hell out of people."
If you're looking for the easiest nomination not to ruffle feathers with many it's clearly me.

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I hate him.

Good mindset.

We don't want other loser winners like Utley, Tk3 and Fin.

2 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I haven't had communication with anyone. You're reading too far into my wording.

What about BCB is compelling you his way? Because he has only posted the same rhetoric over and over and yet I am the one getting hit with the "not active" tag by you? Are you working with BCB?

I would look more into gaining potential alliances here (like me) than BCB who is already known to be working with ET after he used the Veto last week to save him. So if you're not part of the BCB/ET group than your best game move here is to save me and use that good karma to build your own group.

I wish I had an alliance. People mostly ignore Me or target me for no reason. I’d rather be voting out outpost or Dwight as they targeted me in the hoh comp but I have nothing against bcb 

my vote is still up for grabs. No one doing a good job convincing me.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

I think that’s the first sorta positive thing you’ve ever said to me- definitely the first request to ever work together.

Yep. I'm glad we handled this in public too. That way no one will suspect anything between us.