FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You've made like one post in the Bucs forum in the last 12 months. And that was a few hours ago.

Not sure you count.

12 months you say.  I guess that timing is not a coincidence.  

We won so I dropped a token post.  Won't be back until the next one.  Hopefully in another 12 months you'll see me make another token post.  

tenor.gif?itemid=4968995

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m voting to keep Nazgul.

I hate him.

But I love his effort and how competitive he is and his respect for this game.

Nothing against BCB, I just think predetermining who you vote for based on challenges is kind of silly.  It’s a strategy that makes few enemies, but is also a random way for someone to get voted out of the game when some of these challenges are purely luck.  Additionally, some of the challenges are set up in such a way as to eliminate competitors from the competition, which is a great way to take advantage of BCB’s strategy, and that could end in a great player leaving the game due to nothing more than losing a challenge.

I took advantage of a few bad players or players who had checked out in Survivor and I would like to get this game to a final 9 of great, active players.

I voted for Naz cuz everyone told me to.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

The live eviction will be announced at 10 AM cst

But first - snack time!

Simple and sweet today: Popcorn balls coated in Caramel and Chocolate with a peanut butter center!

caramel-popcorn2.jpg

Enjoy, everyone! ET has the treats you need!

• Like 2
Just now, Malfatron said:

By a vote.....of 10-3....the person who is evicted from the Big Brother house is..

Spoiler

NAZGUL

Naz, you have a few moments to say goodbye, and then must leave the house. Thanks for playing!

bcb you are safe.

Sorry, @Nazgul.  I thought I could save you.  I really wanted to get into a situation where we were in the finals so I could self-destruct by trusting you again.  Like I’m not lying, I really did try to save you.  Really respect how seriously you take these games and how hard you try in them, and you’ve always been a really fun adversary.

I would have pulled you off the block, but I thought I had a bette chance saving you on the vote than Dwight.

I was wrong and that sucks.

This will be my last post as I delete my account but I wanted to respond. Since I joined two years ago, I was harassed. I stood up for myself the last two years and you all came after me. This year, I barely said a word and didn’t message anyone. Yet you have ppl like gmen constantly posting and constantly talking ****. Still, I was removed right away. 

Obviousky what I have been saying in last season was true. You’re all a bunch of losers with no real friends. You all back each other up on this Internet forum I couldn’t care less about. You’re the type of nerds who were bullied by ppl like me in high school so you hide behind a computer and talk crap with nothing of value in your real life.

well congrats. I’m done and my account is gone. Just a Shame your lives are so pathetic that you need to obsess about me. I strongly urged you to get off your fat ***** and get a life. Talking crap on the internet 24/7 makes it pretty clear what kind of pitiful, scared losers you all are. Keep obsessing and thinking/talking about me bc you will. I will never remember a single one of you losers besides @mathman who ran an awesome game- compare it to any other game run. It’s a joke.

So, get an education, go workout or maybe play an actual sport, and stop hiding. **** all you.

Your superior is out

• Like 8
  • Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!