FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

20 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Who’s my enemy besides you and Dwight? That would be foolish Bc I’m not coming after them.

You don’t get it and you can’t.  I’d hoped you’d changed, but you haven’t.    I’m not going to tell you who your enemies are beside me and Dwight.

But no it’s not foolish because people don’t want to be afraid of sneezing and then you being all like:

HOW DARE YOU SNEEZE YOU ARE MY ENEMY!

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

HOH 3: Battle Brats!

No working together on this comp!

As outgoing HOH, @Shady Slim will not compete.

The game: 

(with acknowledgement to @Dome )

First you select your wiener, and then you select your toppings. PM these to me by Wednesday 7 PM CST

This will play out in Discord on Wednesday 8 PM CST

We randomize the order, and you will try to bite the wiener of the player below you. Once your wiener is gone, you are eliminated. Last wiener left wins!!

You have a base of 15% percent pre-bite to evade the bite of your wiener.

Add percentages will stack if it increases a particular area: We typically can roll (if applicable):

1. Pre-bite

2. At the chomp

2. after successful bite

Step 1: Select your wiener

Beef Brat - starts with 9 inches. What a mouthful! Can choose 2 toppings.

Kielbasa - starts with 7 inches. Choose 2 toppings. Also, there is a 20% chance your opponent will foolishly take a bite of their own brat instead of yours (rolled after the successful bite). 

Hot link - starts with 7 inches. Choose 4 toppings. 30% chance each round that your attacker thinks this is too spicy, and doesn't bite it (determined at the chomp). 10 % chance each round that you die of heartburn from years of hot link scarfing (Determined as your turn ends)

Hot Dog - starts with 6 inches. You can pick 4 toppings! 

Step 2: Select Toppings (you can select multiple of the same topping if you want)

Normal toppings (Count as 1)

Sweet Relish - When a player successfully bites your brat, there’s a 5% chance they’ll vomit. This will eliminate them from the game. (determined after a successful bite)

Fresh Onions - 15% chance each round that your attacker’s bite attempt misses because they won’t eat onions and skips your brat (determined at the chomp)

Siracha - 15% chance each round that your opponent won’t even try **** Sauce on a Wiener. (Determined pre bite)

Premium Toppings: (Count as 3)

Chili - 20% chance that your attacker won't even attempt to bite your brat cause beans give them gas! (Determined Pre Bite). 50% chance that players who just had a bite of your brat in the previous round won't want another bite. (Determined Pre Bite)

Shrooms - When someone bites your brat, there's a 60% chance their trip will result in them taking a bite of their own brat as well, just cause it seems fun. (Determined after successful bite roll)

Sauerkraut - 40% chance each round you’ll try to take a bite out of the brat above you as well as the brat you were initially trying to bite. (Determined Pre Bite)

1. @Outpost31

2. @swoosh

3. @jasonwbantle

4. @Daboyle

6. @Dwight_Schrute

7. @Pickle Rick

8. @mission27

9. @TedLavie

10. @The Orca

11. @JoshstraDaymus

12. @bcb1213

13. @gopherwrestler

14. @ET80

15. @FinneasGage

Yes but how wide are the wieners? 

6 inches can be quite something with the proper girth... or a little underwhelming otherwise 

need to know how high to go here tbh

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You don’t get it and you can’t.  I’d hoped you’d changed, but you haven’t.    I’m not going to tell you who your enemies are beside me and Dwight.

But no it’s not foolish because people don’t want to be afraid of sneezing and then you being all like:

HOW DARE YOU SNEEZE YOU ARE MY ENEMY!

Sneezing =\= attacking someone directly in an hoh. Sorry to break it to ya.  You know what ya did man up to it and move on. It’s just a game. 

Good luck to You and everyone else in battle brats 

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Sneezing =\= attacking someone directly in an hoh. Sorry to break it to ya.  You know what ya did man up to it and move on. It’s just a game. 

Good luck to You and everyone else in battle brats 

I’d give you the play by play on how I literally said 5 times you weren’t my enemy and then gave you a chance to not make me your enemy, but I think it would go over your head.  I’m looking forward to getting rid of you now.  I wasn’t before because I wasn’t going to try before, but you literally put a target on your back after I literally gave you a chance to not have that target on your back because your skills of understanding aren’t great.

I’m also going to campaign to get you nominated if anyone other than you wins HOH.

Because it’s gonna be funny.

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’d give you the play by play on how I literally said 5 times you weren’t my enemy and then gave you a chance to not make me your enemy, but I think it would go over your head.  I’m looking forward to getting rid of you now.  I wasn’t before because I wasn’t going to try before, but you literally put a target on your back after I literally gave you a chance to not have that target on your back because your skills of understanding aren’t great.

I’m also going to campaign to get you nominated if anyone other than you wins HOH.

Because it’s gonna be funny.

Lol nothing but love

Edited by jasonwbantle

9 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Which ironically is the same amount of votes I received to win BB4 and BB8. And three more than I got in BB6.

Good luck, Jason. You are clearly a top-tier player. I bow down to you.

I (like most ppl) didn’t know this site existed back then but congrats regardless