FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

14 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

picture this

i give the house a vote between two options. either i am going to kick orca in the nuts or sever both his legs (orca knows i wouldn't actually do this to him because we're bros but it's important for the hypothetical)

orca goes around campaigning for everyone to vote for me kicking him in the nuts

your take from this per ur current logic is that clearly orca must love being kicked in the nuts and getting kicked in the nuts is his priority, and not that orca may simply want to avoid the severance of both of his legs

let's cast our minds, jason, reminisce together to the good old days. et created a group with me, you, ted, himself, and, his goal was to get rid of pickle and orca. you, myself, and ted, didn't want to get rid of both, but given this was immediately after mission was bounced and pickle and orca had a lot of power we agreed splitting them would be expedient - we met in the middle there. when pickle went, sure, for me at least, and i told orca this, even stevens. i was not going for orca, nor was i ever. but as we both knew (and ted too), ET's goal was to always get rid of both of them. 

you are a smart guy. please advert your mind to even the possibility, nay, probability, that having a chance to bounce ET out of the game was part of orca's motivation during that vote. orca's smart, and knew that even though you backdoored pickle in form, in substance a big driver of that was ET. which isn't to say orca doesn't like you, merely that you have to know, surely, that vote was largely about orca getting rid of ET.

at law, you are said to have knowledge of something if you satisfy any of the following criteria:

• (1)actual knowledge;
  • (2)wilfully shutting one’s eyes to the obvious;
  • (3)wilfully and recklessly failing to make such inquiries as an honest and reasonable person would make;
  • (4)knowledge of circumstances which would indicate the facts to an honest and reasonable person

believe what i say, you sit in category 1. disbelieve what i say, you sit in category 2. don't read this at all, and given the extent to which i know you've paid attention to the game you're still in category 4. you know what i'm saying is true. 

i reiterate that i have no problem with you nominating me. however brother your purported justification for doing so is bullet holed with a swathe of errors, misunderstandings, untruths, malfeasance. again, i do not know if you were told to think against me and had these lies coalesce in confirmation bias or reached the erroneous conclusion yourself but the logic you have relied on is warped, backwards, inaccurate, lacking. if you'd just said you thought i was a threat, sure, your right to think that! but to get put there on grounds so lacking in substance the 2020 detroit lions could score on it doesn't say the right things at this point in the game. damn i should be studying rn lol back to it fellas

Obviously orca had motivation to get et out. What’s your point? He still wanted me in.

and other than orcas supposed motivations you have supplier absolutely ZERO evidence of ANY “swathe of errors, misunderstandings, untruths, malfeasance”

I will ask you for the fourth time to please, please, please, please, provide evidence or proof of anything - anything at all- even a single thing- I said was inaccurate or a lie. Literally, everything I have said I still stand by. Sorry.

21 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Obviously orca had motivation to get et out. What’s your point? He still wanted me in.

and other than orcas supposed motivations you have supplier absolutely ZERO evidence of ANY “swathe of errors, misunderstandings, untruths, malfeasance”

I will ask you for the fourth time to please, please, please, please, provide evidence or proof of anything - anything at all- even a single thing- I said was inaccurate or a lie. Literally, everything I have said I still stand by. Sorry.

"obviously orca had motivation to not want his legs severed. clearly he still wanted to be kicked in the nuts."

i see that we're in willfully shutting one's eyes to the obvious territory! and am i going to disclose conversations people have had in confidence with me to try and elevate you into actual knowledge? no! if you are willfully shutting your eyes to the obvious you still know. and i'm not going to betray the confidence of anyone to placate you, just like i never lied to you regarding where as a partnership we sat in the game - but clearly some of us have scruples and some of us play arbitrary, and though i'm not going to pretend i'm perfect at least i can say i'm trustworthy, honest, consistent, and upfront, which it is clear from this exchange you haven't been as duly so. i'm also not going for you lol, i think it's pretty clear that i have been going for outpost since he was on the block with dwight and to say otherwise would again be a straight lie. and outpost is aware of this too, that i was trying to get him out then and see him as a massive threat! 

see

here what has happened is, i've deconstructed all your arguments bit by bit and piece by piece and showed you the errors in them and the misunderstandings they're founded on, the untruths, whether willful or ignorant i do not know, and malfeasances in your game. you choose, then, it seems, to shut your eyes to what i'm saying and insist i haven't proven it with out a cogent reason why that's so; again, perhaps, a buttress to my point that you're reaching a conclusion and then shaping the story around that rather than looking at the facts objectively and reaching your conclusion then.

but what do i know, all that i've done is been honest and upfront the entire game. you can not ask someone to prove something, then have them prove it and claim they haven't simply because you don't like it or it doesn't fit with your worldview. may i take the soapbox for a moment but that's a problem that extends beyond the bb house to our society writlarge. so i should not be surprised to see it in this very thread! 

alas!

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

"obviously orca had motivation to not want his legs severed. clearly he still wanted to be kicked in the nuts."

i see that we're in willfully shutting one's eyes to the obvious territory! and am i going to disclose conversations people have had in confidence with me to try and elevate you into actual knowledge? no! if you are willfully shutting your eyes to the obvious you still know. and i'm not going to betray the confidence of anyone to placate you, just like i never lied to you regarding where as a partnership we sat in the game - but clearly some of us have scruples and some of us play arbitrary, and though i'm not going to pretend i'm perfect at least i can say i'm trustworthy, honest, consistent, and upfront, which it is clear from this exchange you haven't been as duly so. i'm also not going for you lol, i think it's pretty clear that i have been going for outpost since he was on the block with dwight and to say otherwise would again be a straight lie. and outpost is aware of this too, that i was trying to get him out then and see him as a massive threat! 

see

here what has happened is, i've deconstructed all your arguments bit by bit and piece by piece and showed you the errors in them and the misunderstandings they're founded on, the untruths, whether willful or ignorant i do not know, and malfeasances in your game. you choose, then, it seems, to shut your eyes to what i'm saying and insist i haven't proven it with out a cogent reason why that's so; again, perhaps, a buttress to my point that you're reaching a conclusion and then shaping the story around that rather than looking at the facts objectively and reaching your conclusion then.

but what do i know, all that i've done is been honest and upfront the entire game. you can not ask someone to prove something, then have them prove it and claim they haven't simply because you don't like it or it doesn't fit with your worldview. may i take the soapbox for a moment but that's a problem that extends beyond the bb house to our society writlarge. so i should not be surprised to see it in this very thread! 

alas!

Lol you haven’t been up front and honest. You have literally told ppl you are coming for me and I’ve seen the dialogue. That’s called a lie. And you refuse to admit it or tell the truth Bc the conversations are “private” and that’s your decision and Bc of it- you’re on the block. Your call.

I haven’t closed my eyes to a single thing. You have provided zero actual information just the same terms over and over again out of context and not specific actions to go off of. Literally the only thing you brought up was orca and you agreed he wanted me to stay over et80! Lol. So what if it was the lesser of two evils.

Please do better. This is plain lazy.

Veto 12: NFL Draft.

NO WORKING WITH ANYONE ELSE

DEADLINE: Thursday 7 AM cst.

@The Orca

@Outpost31

@jasonwbantle

@TedLavie

@Shady Slim

@swoosh

The game is simple. You pick who is drafted, and get points for how close you are.

You get points based on the numerical spot a particular player is drafted. The team that drafts them is irrelevant. Its okay for you to include the team when making your picks if that makes it easier for you. Just know that the team itself will be ignored when scoring.

Scoring system

- Exact correct spot - 5 points

- Your pick is not spot on, but within 3 spots from where they are drafted (for instance, if you pick them 7th but they are drafted 4th) - 3 points

-Your pick was drafted in the first round, but do not meet the above qualifications - 1 point

The most points wins!

Tiebreaker is as follows: I will randomize a number 1-32(representing a draft pick number). And whoever got the most points for that spot wins. Will do as many times as needed until the tie is broken

Link to the draft order if you need it

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-order/

template (you dont have to use this specific template,its just an example)

Edited by Malfatron

5 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

But, outpost had 3 chances to put me up last week and chose not to. Although we don’t trust each other, we realize it’s in our best interests to keep each other

That's just not true and if outpost convinced you of that massive kudos to him. Once I'm gone, outpost and shady will likely work together. And who do you think will be outpost target then? You're foolish to trust outpost. His only play to survive was flipping you from the 4 ppl alliance we had with gopher, and he told you whatever you wanted to hear for that.

And you just admitted in your message to me that you value shady over me (even if you claim you don’t want to sit next to him in final 2).

You want to know why I put Shady over you? Because shady wouldn't have backstab me like that.

Further, you’re too damn likable as everyone likes you and saves you in veto. I can’t beat you final two. And you just admitted in your message to me that you value shady over me (even if you claim you don’t want to sit next to him in final 2). That was your chance to commit to me and you didn’t

I've told you I want to bring you to F2. So far I've backed that up by saving you twice. I don't know what other commitment you're expecting. Also, I don't think ppl like me that much but hopefully I'm wrong

It has come to my attention some disturbing comments made by both of you regarding being upset with me and coming for me. I’ve read the actual dialogue.

That's just flat out wrong as I've never told anyone I was coming for you. Also if by "read the actual dialogue" you mean read a PM screenshot sent by someone - it's extremely dirty business. But since I can guarantee 100% that I never told anyone I was coming for you, either you're lying or being lied to.

1- outpost might come after me and if he fooled me then good for him. But he could have put me up next to gopher and not you two. So I’ll take my chances. The fact that you’re so sure shady will work with outpost just proves he can’t be trusted.

2- you said that then made a list with shady number 1 and not me, as expected. How can anyone not trust you to take him to final two then?! No matter what you say he’s your number one.

3- dirty business or otherwise, you might wanna come clean. Otherwise good luck in the veto. You two aren’t honest as I’ve read some stuff that is highly unlikely to have been fabricated.” And I gave both of you every opportunity to come clean and you didn’t.

The plain and simple truth is that you two are the biggest 1/2 punch left in the game. Period. And orca and outpost have done more for me the last two weeks than you have. I respect working with y’all the months prior, but it’s getting too close to the end now.

im sorry you couldn’t respect this for the game move it was and are so butthurt about it. I was hoping that wouldn’t happen but that’s ok.

8 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

1- outpost might come after me and if he fooled me then good for him. But he could have put me up next to gopher and not you two. So I’ll take my chances. The fact that you’re so sure shady will work with outpost just proves he can’t be trusted.

2- you said that then made a list with shady number 1 and not me, as expected. How can anyone not trust you to take him to final two then?! No matter what you say he’s your number one.

3- dirty business or otherwise, you might wanna come clean. Otherwise good luck in the veto. You two aren’t honest as I’ve read some stuff that is highly unlikely to have been fabricated.” And I gave both of you every opportunity to come clean and you didn’t.

The plain and simple truth is that you two are the biggest 1/2 punch left in the game. Period. And orca and outpost have done more for me the last two weeks than you have. I respect working with y’all the months prior, but it’s getting too close to the end now.

im sorry you couldn’t respect this for the game move it was and are so butthurt about it. I was hoping that wouldn’t happen but that’s ok.

Oh don't get me wrong. You think we're a power couple and want to break us up, I can understand that. I just don't think it was a good move for you, because you might make an enemy out of your only remaining allies. I'm not dumb and I know someone will take one of Shady-me out. But it shouldn't have been you, certainly not now.

What I don't understand if the fabricated reasoning. Like this "I've read some staff, you should come clean" thing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Oh don't get me wrong. You think we're a power couple and want to break us up, I can understand that. I just don't think it was a good move for you, because you might make an enemy out of your only remaining allies. I'm not dumb and I know someone will take one of Shady-me out. But it shouldn't have been you, certainly not now.

What I don't understand if the fabricated reasoning. Like this "I've read some staff, you should come clean" thing

Nothing I’ve said is fabricated. Nothing. Sorry not sorry