FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

HOH 10: Wine in Front of Me

NO WORKING TOGETHER OR YOU WILL BE EVICTED. 

Westley: "All right: where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right and who is dead."
Vizzini: "But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet, or his enemy's?"

Game:

The 7 houseguests are in a circle with a cup of wine in front of each of them. One player PM's me in which cup they want to hide the poison.

The other players, in turn, decide which cup they want to drink from. State which cup you want to drink from in thread. If you drink the poison, you are out of the game, and the next player will hide the poison.

DO NOT REVEAL WHERE YOU HID THE POISON

Here is the randomly generated order.

1. swoosh
2. ted
3. jason
4. orca
5. dwight
6. shady
7. gopher

swoosh will hide the poison first. PM me where you want to hide the poison.

Deadlines: You have 24 hours to make your move when it's your turn, or you will be eliminated from the HOH and spin the wheel. Try to get your moves in a timely fashion though because if you don't the game could take a very long time to play. 

@swoosh

@jasonwbantle

@TedLavie

@The Orca

@Shady Slim

@gopherwrestler

@Dwight_Schrute

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Its very likely going to be a long one, not gonna lie lol

but the minigames are part of the fun, so enjoy it folks!

all i ask is that you dont artificially prolong the game and keep the BB spirit going!

i like to have thread based games from time to time to break up the monotony and not have every game being you guys submitting all moves at once

• Like 1