FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

THAT'S RIGHT, BISCHES!!!!

You've been waiting and hating and thinking about what's gonna happen next, but little did you know, it was already going down!

On this night - the KTA bloodline of 10/18 came to pass! You have America's Favorite Player, the one and only Wild Child of Borneo, @ET80! And you have the WINNER of Big Brother 8, the true King of Swing @FinneasGage!

After a year in the lab, fine tuning the details, you have the most dominant force in the known universe - the ruthless aggression of Finn and the global charisma of ET!

One thing you realize when you clean sweep like KTA did last BB - Once you climb the Mountain, you BECOME the Mountain!

• Like 1

me and ET are ****in tired of you castrated idiots just trying to advance and doing nothing for your legacies. soft boys on an internet forum. they expect us forum dwellers to be ****in soft and you guys feed right into the tropes. wittle bottle suckers who just watch cartoons and suck your ****in thumbs wah wah wah i got betwayed. shut up. we're not allowing that **** anymore. 

@Malfatron we'll join but we have conditions that need to be met.

** 51% of ad-revenue generated will be pocketed by us
** we're not sleeping in this ****in house, we're leaving at 10pm and we'll check back in at 2pm 
** if anyone gives us attitudes we hold the exclusive rights to throw them outta this universe
** our pronouns you will address us by is daddy/daddies 
** if you catch wind of any alliance that me or ET don't know about, tell them not to do that ****. if anybody starts an alliance they must tell me or ET or they'll be removed from the game. 

• Like 2

On 2/1/2021 at 10:38 AM, Outpost31 said:

Malf waited until I was sure I wasn’t giving up football before he started this.

give your guinea pig a few extra smooches tonight because he's about to give up on loving you moron. my little birdy told him what's about to go down in BB9. at the end of the day guinea pigs wanna be with strong willed men, not idiots