Official 2021 OL Thread

goldfishwars

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Darrisaw had a huge year this year, took a big step forward.  He was already good, but he's likely propelled himself into the top 15, possibly the top 10.  I think he's the 2nd or 3rd tackle taken.

He's my "trade back" option if Sewell and Chase are gone and someone wants to move up for a QB

Thoughts on Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State? I saw some OSU articles saying that he accepted a Senior Bowl invite but I couldn't find anything saying he actually participated in any weigh-ins or practices, etc.

Considering the uncertainties surrounding the offensive tackle positions for the Chiefs (short term and long term), what are your thoughts when comparing Jalen Mayfield, Alex Leatherwood, and Jenkins as potential fits for the Chiefs? Eric Fisher (ACL) and Mitchell Schwartz (back) are getting up in age with injury concerns, Mike Remmers has filled in admirably all things considered but he is an over-30 journeyman, and Lucas Niang (opt-out rookie) is an unknown. I could see the team valuing outside-in versatility with some projectability to play tackle or guard depending on who is on the roster (ex. Can Niang fill a starting tackle role in his first year? When will Fisher be available? Will Schwartz retire?).

Edited by nicfre2011