2021 Raider Depth Chart

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd prefer to add a guy that has proven he can be a pro bowl caliber player over someone that might play good in 2 meaningless preseason games. KJ would be coming on a min 1 year deal, lol.

Here's what I will say that I really like about what the Raiders are doing: they're getting a lot of old players to come in and mentor the young players at every level(Casey Heyward in the secondary, Gerald McCoy on the line) of the defense except linebacker. That's where I can see KJ right fitting in.

Also keep in mind KJ wants a two-year deal

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

I would sign KJ on a fair 2 year deal, with the 2nd year being not written in stone. See who plays better in 2021: Nick, Morrow, or KJ.. dump one next offseason 

Seems like a logical move, cut Richard and sign KJ with that money. We already signed Drake and our defense is still iffy. Improve the Talent level with any chance you get

Edited by Humble_Beast
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Idk im interested in seeing what Tanner Muse looks like on Saturday

We have a game on Saturday?!? Was shocked the HOF was on. I'm distracted with all of Newsom's mandates as of late. lol 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rolni said:

No!

Ragas will be behind JJ and Drake, so he will have really limited PT even if he gets the roster spot.

With the way they want to use Drake and Jacobs getting hurt Ragas could see more looks then you might expect.  

On 2/2/2021 at 4:13 PM, Humble_Beast said:
QB Carr Mariota Peterman      
RB Jacobs Drake Richard Ragas Emmons  
FB Ingold Groshek        
WR Ruggs Brown Ateman Stoner    
WR Edwards Jones Turner      
Slot Renfrow Snead Doss      
TE Waller Moreau Carrier Bushman  Bowers Ellis
LT Miller Parker        
LG Richie Simpson Omameh      
C James Martin Morissey      
RG Good Ehinger Cotton      
RT Leatherwood Jones-Smith Poutasi      
DE Max Ferrell Dickerson      
UT Jefferson Thomas McCoy Vickers    
NT Hankins Philon Stills Scott    
DE Yannick Nassib Koonce G Green    
WLB Littleton Deablo Richardson      
MLB Kwiatkoski Lee Bilil      
SLB Morrow Muse White      
CB Heyward Arnette  Wreh-Wilson      
CB Mullen Douglas Johnson      
Slot Hobbs Lawson Nixon      
FS Joseph Moehrig  Leavitt      
SS Abram Gillespie Teamer      
K Carlson          
P Cole Waitman        
LS Sieg      

silver= rookies

red= free agents

Updated the depth chart. A couple things that I wonder

• can Emmons, Ragas keep increasing their stock and make Richard an easy cut, and can Emmons catch Ragas 
  • Is JB the WR4 and we will roll as Edwards and Ruggs as our starters
  • I thought Bushman might run Carrier off the roster, but I didn't notice him Saturday
  • Who will be the 9th Olineman 
  • who will be the backup center. Martin or Morrisey 
  • Will Muse emerge as a starter come week 1 
  • Is Arnette really going to be CB4. Looks like our top 3 CBs as of right now: Hayward, Mullen, Hobbs
  • Who will be the 5th/6th CB. Will Johnson be cut

On 8/11/2021 at 2:25 PM, NYRaider said:

Me as well but KJ Wright has been one of the better LB's in the league for a while and actually knows the system. 

KJ is one of those guys who could be signed right after preseason and would be ready come week 1. He would create a buzz too to that defensive huddle 

Edited by Humble_Beast

On 8/11/2021 at 10:29 PM, Jeremy408 said:

Here's what I will say that I really like about what the Raiders are doing: they're getting a lot of old players to come in and mentor the young players at every level(Casey Heyward in the secondary, Gerald McCoy on the line) of the defense except linebacker. That's where I can see KJ right fitting in.

Also keep in mind KJ wants a two-year deal

To be fair, Littleton and Kwiatkoski are vets who've been around for a few years so maybe it's less crucial there but absolutely good to have experienced players such as Hayward and McCoy but doubly so as they're former elite players who were Pro Bowlers or All Pro kind of level for a bit so they know how to do it and stay at the top. That could be invaluable for young guys with latent talent. I think it possibly helped Khalil Mack's development having a former All Pro in Justin Tuck to learn from. Hopefully we've got guys that are still good players but they're able to impart some wisdom too. Same with the receivers maybe and Incognito on the OL.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 10:29 PM, Jeremy408 said:

12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Updated the depth chart. A couple things that I wonder

• can Emmons, Ragas keep increasing their stock and make Richard an easy cut, and can Emmons catch Ragas 
  • Is JB the WR4 and we will roll as Edwards and Ruggs as our starters
  • I thought Bushman might run Carrier off the roster, but I didn't notice him Saturday
  • Who will be the 9th Olineman 
  • who will be the backup center. Martin or Morrisey 
  • Will Muse emerge as a starter come week 1 
  • Is Arnette really going to be CB4. Looks like our top 3 CBs as of right now: Hayward, Mullen, Hobbs
  • Who will be the 5th/6th CB. Will Johnson be cut

If Richard does get cut he won't even be allowed to watch us play what with the vaccinations rule 😁

Zay Jones may have something to say about the #4 WR spot, is he finally putting it together?

I can see them keep all 3 centres as Morrissey can play OG and OC, Leatherwood, Miller and Parker are set, Incognito, Simpson and Good are set too. That gives us great versatility as Good can play all over.

Muse probably rotates in sparingly and will be at best LB #4 with Kwit, Littleton and Morrow all ahead easily, probably plays a lot of ST as we should be in 2LB setup a lot.

Arnette could be CB #4 as Lawson is probably the starting slot after his suspension.

CB I reckon is looking OK; Mullen, Hayward, Lawson, Hobbs, Arnette, Johnson could all make it with Robertson and any bolters maybe on PS. I'd keep 6 as we've had lots of injuries here recently.

We could go lots of ways with OL, DL, LB and CB really fluid.

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Is anyone else not liking leavitt being our fs #2? I realize Joseph could prolly be a backup plan, but dang.... if TM got hurt.... no bueno.

He won't be on the roster come week 1. the sole reason hes there is because Gillespie and Karl Joseph started camp injured so they haven't been practicing.