Washington Football Team will Trade for Aaron Rodgers. (You heard it here 1st)

aceinthehouse

11 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Won't take that much for Rodgers. I'm sorry.

He's a stud, but he's also 37 years old.

And as far as the Packers are concerned, the WFT are a .500 team for the next decade until they figure out their QB situation.  You want Rodgers, you're paying handsomely.  It's really that simple.  And for the record, I've been adamant that Rodgers WON'T be traded this offseason.

14 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Thought I would make this prediction universal, rather than just team forum specific.  

I realize the Rams were rumored to call about Rodgers, & were told no.

The Niners are rumored to be inquiring about Rodgers as well.

But when all is said & done, it will be Washington that gets Rodgers. 

Look for March 12th-to-March 19th for a deal to be agreed upon, or a trade done & in waiting...

I believe it will cost Washington #19, one of their 3rds, 1st in 2022 & DL Matt Ionitus.

Just wanted to give NFL fans a heads up & Packers fans early enough warning, so they can prepare themselves.

Gonna be a fun off season! 🏈😎🥂

Putting aside that this will never happen, there is zero chance if Rodgers were on the market that you could acquire him for that pittance.

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Putting aside that this will never happen, there is zero chance if Rodgers were on the market that you could acquire him for that pittance.

Like @ET80 went through with Watson when I showed him the link, Washington fans don't always seem to be very realistic when it comes to what it would take to trade for someone...

• Like 2

You guys can harp on me all you want about being wrong on D. Guice never seeing, or reaching 2000 yards. That's fine...I deserve it.

Little did I know he was injury prone & a POS for domestic Violence.

But the fact of the matter is...

He started 1 game (played in 5) before being cut because of his personal issues.

He had 42 carries for 245 yards & 2 TD's.  (That's 5.8 yards per carry)

7 catches for 79 yards & 1 TD.

For comparisons sake...?

D. Henry did rush for 2,027 on 378 carries & 17 TD's. (5.4 yards per carry) in 2020

Guice was on pace for 2,192 yards & 18 rushing TD's. Obviously, the sample size is too small to know for sure what would happen over the course of a full season.

But let's not act like the dude wasn't any good.

I made the prediction, because I saw the potential. I didn't see that he was just an injury prone POS human being.

So there you go...