Washington Football Team will Trade for Aaron Rodgers. (You heard it here 1st)

aceinthehouse

On 2/3/2021 at 10:27 AM, MikeT14 said:

Be careful, while ace has some crazy Acetradmus predictions, there are some that have come to pass and others that barely missed. 

I tend to be wary in situations where Ace doesn't even spell your own team's player's name correctly.  Though, I'd say you all have a shot at the 6'2" corner out of Edinburgh University that went undrafted last year: https://gofightingscots.com/sports/football/roster/aaron-rogers/3827

Maybe even the Australian rules football player - though he is 37 and retired from playing now, and has been working in an administrative capacity.

5 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Not that it would ever get accepted but Ioannidis is our next best DL to Chase Young. He’s an animal. 

As someone who really liked Ioannidis coming out of Temple, he's in a different stratosphere as Chase Young in terms of trade value.  The young defensive player almost certainly needs to be on a rookie contract.

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

As someone who really liked Ioannidis coming out of Temple, he's in a different stratosphere as Chase Young in terms of trade value.  The young defensive player almost certainly needs to be on a rookie contract.

Oh I agree. I’m just saying he’s pretty damn good. Not just a throw in. It’s not like trying to add Steven Sims Jr to a trade lol. 

Don't know about being traded to Washington but you cannot rule anything out

One thing that's pretty certain is that Packers will need to do something with Rodgers this offseason, whether that means showing further commitment to him by extending and restructuring his contract while attempting to lower his $37.5M cap hit for 2021 (because right now their cap situation is not ideal) or trading him for a haul of picks and rebuilding

I don't see how you move on from a HOF type player still playing his best football after an MVP season but if Rodgers wants out then that may just force their hand

On 2/3/2021 at 1:15 PM, Rodjahs12 said:

Well then he’s not being moved. Simple as. There’s zero incentive for GB to trade him without a Watson like offer coming in. 

it depends how good love is though . if love has been looking amazing and they think he will be a star then there is a big incentive to trade aron .  they could get a first round pick for a 37 year old and use it to get another young star .  IF love is not ready yet then you are right ,