Washington Football Team will Trade for Aaron Rodgers. (You heard it here 1st)

aceinthehouse

4 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Well, today is March 12th.

The 1st day we could or should start possibly hearing rumors of Rodgers being traded to Washington. Although Free Agency doesn't officially start till Monday.

Let's the fireworks commence! 🔥

I predict Rodgers is traded to Washington right after Patrick Mahomes is traded to Pittsburgh.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

My 1st cousin,  flying back from DC, saw Rodgers leaving the Washington Burgundy and Gold Club in the B Terminal at Dulles about 45 minutes ago.

Thats crazy.... my brother's wife sister hair dresser was telling her that he was in vegas last week and saw rodgers playing the slots at the mandalay bay with an old guy with white hair and a weird guy with a bowl cut, clearly it was mayock and davis.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Thats crazy.... my brother's wife sister hair dresser was telling her that he was in vegas last week and saw rodgers playing the slots at the mandalay bay with an old guy with white hair and a weird guy with a bowl cut, clearly it was mayock and davis.  

Well, at 31 flavors last night, I heard that Rodgers was getting it on with a few of the soccer moms from my neighbors kids soccer team.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm trying to figure out why Adam Schefter spelled Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Fitzpatrick. That's just a really weird typo.

Washington saw how giving Rodgers the illusion of competition lit a fire under him. It's really happening. Buckle up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Well, looks like I failed miserably.

We signed Fitzpatrick and not Aaron Rodgers.

Nobody is right 100% of the time, Ace.  Don't get down on yourself buddy.  At least you had the stones to step up to the plate, take a swing, and make the prediction in the first place.  Don't let all the naysayers get you down.  I love your predictions and your fortitude in stepping up to make them.  Hang in there, and hopefully Fitzmagic gives you guys an entertaining season.  Best of luck!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Well, looks like I failed miserably.

We signed Fitzpatrick and not Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers was aiming for the stars. It still falls in line with your prediction that they were looking for another veteran to replace Alex Smith so it's not 100% off the mark.