Superbowl - what do you want?

Hunter2_1

Superbowl wish....  

20 members have voted

1. 1. TB vs KC

• I want Tom and the Bucs to get another one
    • Hope the Chiefs win
    • Don't care either way

Curious. I've seen a lot of Pats fans come down either side of this. Some are very pro Tom still and want him to keep layering on his achievements. Others want Tom's success to only be constrained to New England achievements. 

I really don't care either way tbh. I love Tom but he isn't our player anymore. 

I don't know how any NE fan could ever not root for Brady and Gronk to have success. It's not like they left on especially bad terms, or ever gave anything but 100% on the field when they were here. Gronk especially has likely significantly hurt his quality of life in later years in the name of winning the Patriots a SB.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

I don't know how any NE fan could ever not root for Brady and Gronk to have success. It's not like they left on especially bad terms, or ever gave anything but 100% on the field when they were here. Gronk especially has likely significantly hurt his quality of life in later years in the name of winning the Patriots a SB.

I don't know how people would actively want them to lose (but they do exist). That is not the same as not rooting for them though. I'm a Patriots fan, not a Brady/Gronk fan. But I will smile if they do get another one.

I don't care either way personally.. but I can see why a person wouldn't want to see Tom winning a trophy on another team. Once a statue of Tom is put up in Patriots Place, I'm sure Kraft doesn't want to list 7 time champion when he got one somewhere else. 

If I had to pick one or another.. I think I'd probably want the Bucs just to not have to hear a year of KC being a dynasty

I am not cheering for either team to win. One of them has to win but I really don't care who wins. As for why I am not cheering for Brady: first he is not a Patriot and second If my wife divorced me I'm not going to hope she wins the lottery so why cheer for some one who left the Patriots. 

• Like 2