Superbowl - what do you want?

Hunter2_1

Superbowl wish....  

20 members have voted

1. 1. TB vs KC

• I want Tom and the Bucs to get another one
    • Hope the Chiefs win
    • Don't care either way

I'm not routing for or against Tom and Gronk, but I do still like them. As for KC, I wouldn't mind them getting their second in a row. Mahomes is a talented guy making those trick throws. My good buddy is a Bucs fan so maybe I route for Tom? Idk. I know I'll be watching the game for sure though.

• Like 1

It's hard not to hear some of the stuff going round.

It seems that if Tampa win, it was all Brady all along and BB is a fraud. If KC win, Mahomes is the new GOAT and Brady is done. 

There is no such thing as nuance anymore

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 1:30 PM, Hunter2_1 said:

Really? How so?

I will answer now after reading today's sports news.  His POS son was drinking and put two kids in the hospital, one severely injured.  Andy is a fraud, every time I here his second chance crap I want to puke. How about saying the truth. I don't care what they did!  Look up his family and teams bad guys which reflect the lack character AR has concerning dirt bags. 

https://www.kshb.com/sports/road-to-repeat/chiefs-assistant-coach-hurt-in-i-435-crash-that-injured-2-children-1-severely

https://www.phillyvoice.com/angelo-cataldi-andy-reid-fraud-kareem-hunt-tyreek-hill-eagles-chiefs/

Edited by m haynes

Idk, we look at KC for their amazing offense.. but TB has a stacked offense too. They are really one and the same with regards to offensive firepower as well as second half dominance. KC has had some awesome 4th quarters to win games but TB has had plenty of comebacks themselves. 

In that particular situation they had 2-3 plays at the goal line which didn't work. You're already up and that could have put them up 10-3. I think every point counts and if they end up losing by a FG the world will look at that play as a mistake. 

KC has been pretty sloppy overall in the first half. Their OL depth is certainly being tested I thought that coaching would hurt TB but this first half KC has been the undisciplined team which has been surprising. 

Same, that Tampa team was stacked with talent this season but even with the KC OL injuries I didn't expect them to dominate that much. The defense was spectacular and Brady made all of the right decisions. 

The real question now is going to be what BB is thinking. Is he going to say Brady didn't do anything and it was all the defense? Is the "uncharacteristically aggressive": offseason we have been hearing about going to mean making poor decisions and and overpaying to be relevant while Brady is in the league but going into the gutter without another championship in a couple years?  I think this makes it even more likely that BB offers Godwin a lot of money this offseason to make Tampa worse ( even though I think they would do just fine without him given how many weapons they have). 

I'm happy that we wont see the KC dynasty talk quite yet.. but Tampa has a lot of decisions to make this offseason. In all honesty they would be smart to overpay everyone to keep this team together and blow it up in 1-2 years when Brady retires. Will guys take less to try and go back to back with Brady? Or will they be happy to win one and go for the money?