3 Rounds With Trades

goldfishwars

15 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Tennessee 
1. 22. Jaelan Phillips [ EDGE ] Miami
 2. 53. Tommy Togiai [ IDL ] Ohio State
 3. 86. Chatarius Atwell [ WR ] Louisville

You like Jaelan Phillips more than me, but otherwise a good group.  Titans need help at all three spots, and that's the right order of need too.

15 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

3. 70. Pete Werner [ LB ] Ohio State

I'm going to be intrigued on how he tests. He's super cerebral and versatile at the college level, especially in zone coverage, and good sideline to sideline...but it's hard to say how "athletic" he actually is...but I think he's going to be a solid pro.

3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Pats at QB this year are in free agency

I disagree. FA is another year wasted.There is nothing there to get you to the playoffs. Jimmy G (G is for glass) Your right back to where you started. Still looking for a QB. Next year it also becomes harder, I have to assume the Pats will be better next year now your picking in the 20s. Remember you have Jones as a 1st RD talent. Why would anyone wait another year!! Also please don's say they can get a prospect in the other rounds, there's nobody after Trask. Next in line, Newman, and the only team he would fit (6/7rd) is the Ravens!!!!!!

Edited by m haynes

18 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Tennessee 

1. 22. Jaelan Phillips [ EDGE ] Miami

2. 53. Tommy Togiai [ IDL ] Ohio State

3. 86. Chatarius Atwell [ WR ] Louisville

Damn this was almost perfect!! I like Jaelan Phillips alot as long as his medical checks out.

Togiai is a great fit at a good spot. 

3rd round is my problem, I don't think Tutu belongs in the top 4 rounds. He is a 5th round player at best. Dwyane Eskridge is there and would be a perfect fit for the Titans. We need a slot WR and someone who can play special teams. 

13 hours ago, scar988 said:

Only change I would make here is I think Richie Grant is much better than Holland. But that's a what flavor of ice cream thing and not a true overall value thing. I think Grant fits what Pees likes better than Holland. Especially if the Falcons re-sign Neal.

I have no problem with Grant he is a good player as well like you said it's more of a who do you like best. At safety their all in the late 1st to mid 2nd round value area for the top 4 or so.   Holland just so happens to be my favorite of what i've seen on tape so far :)

Edited by FalconFan13

19 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I prefer Eichenberg to Cosmi, but I like them both. Do you think Dickerson goes in the 2nd? I have a feeling he’s going to drop. He’s super talented, but those injuries are scary. 4 season enders. 2 in both ankles and knees. 

Fair point - I have no idea!

On 2/3/2021 at 6:10 PM, goldfishwars said:

Kansas City
 1. 32. Kadarius Toney [ WR ] Florida
 2. 64. Quinn Meinerz [ IOL ] Wisconsin-Whitewater
 3. 96. Chazz Surratt [ LB ] North Carolina

This is much better than the last one.

1. As noted previously, I like Rondale Moore, but Toney brings many of the same tools. No problems there, though Bateman would be a different look from Hardman and Robinson is likely leaving. All that said, Creed Humphry would be hard to pass. 
  2. I am not sure I would have Meinerz that high, but he can play C which has value of its own.
  3. Surratt may be a bit of a reach, but again it's a good position. 

I see only three TE. Consider Pat Freiermuth at #64 and Hunter Long at #95

• Like 1