Super Bowl Thread: Yeah it sucks we're not in it...but they're gonna play anyway.

Leader

Just now, CWood21 said:

I legitimately don't know how ANYONE can have watched this game and came away with the notion that the "weapons" for Tom Brady won him this game.  The Bucs' DL killed the Chiefs' OL.  Patrick Mahomes was harassed this game.  8 QB hits and 4 TFLs for the Buccaneers.  2 QB hits and 3 TFLs for the Chiefs.

As ESPN noted, Mahomes was under pressure on 29/56 of his dropbacks. That's absurd.

Brady was at 4/30. And they played a lot of screens/dump offs. His deep ball accuracy was really bad and they're fortunate they didn't have to go score-for-score.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I legitimately don't know how ANYONE can have watched this game and came away with the notion that the "weapons" for Tom Brady won him this game. 

I dont think anybody said or thinks that their weapons won them the game - but - they're a well rounded offense. They've got a good mix of talents. 

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

The NFC West is going to be tough again with the Rams upgrading at QB, the Seahawks always being annoying, the Cardinals having another season of experience, and the 49ers being healthy. And of course we get to play them all next season plus the AFC North.

I am glad by comparison the Packers are in a soft division....

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Still think we need playmakers to win a Super Bowl @packfanfb?

I do unless unless you're going to replace King, Barnes, Kirksey, Lowry, Lancaster and Redmond in one year with Murphy-Bunting, David, White, Suh, McClendon and Winfield....

You keep trying to change my argument. I want a playmaker because I know what we have and don't have elsewhere. I'm tired of trying the same thing over and over. Give me a healthy 69 and one more playmaker. Then we can get to a SB despite our defense, which likely isn't improving any time soon, coaching or personnel wise.

18 minutes ago, dust247 said:

Inside LBs with exceptional speed should be added to that list. 

Problem is David and White don't just have exceptional speed, they are exceptional players. Those guys don't grow on trees. There's like maybe 5 of them in the league. Tampa has 2.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Brady and Arians are back for another year IMO.  I think Arians is probably gone after next year.  Maybe Brady too, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I hope Brady sticks around just to throw 3 INTs and fall to the Stafford led Rams.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I do unless unless you're going to replace King, Barnes, Kirksey, Lowry, Lancaster and Redmond in one year with Murphy-Bunting, David, White, Suh, McClendon and Winfield....

You keep trying to change my argument. I want a playmaker because I know what we have and don't have elsewhere. I'm tired of trying the same thing over and over. Give me a healthy 69 and one more playmaker. Then we can get to a SB despite our defense, which likely isn't improving any time soon, coaching or personnel wise.

Your argument has been that the Packers CAN'T field a good defense.

IF it makes us feel better, we are the second best in the league.

The cocksucker chiefs sucked **** like they do.

We coulda been champs.  But we are second place this year.  

**** the Chiefs.  

Camaros are white trash cars

never root for something that says kansas in it's name

38 minutes ago, Striker said:

I can't wait for him to turn this team over to Bowles, for them go 16-0 vs. a cupcake schedule and the Brady hype to explode even more, and then they lose by 2 TDs to the Stafford led Rams in the playoffs next year.

Arians already said earlier today he’s coming back on one of the CBS Super Bowl pregame segments.