Week 6 GDT

TheVillain112

10 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Well, they were passing the entire second half because our defense entirely shut their run down. So, we've created that opportunity to get the pressure and sacks. We were getting good pressure all game, but JmC was great at running out of it. 

Define "good pressure" because I saw Flowers getting close on a couple occasions, but barring an actual blitz being sent, no one else was getting remotely close to home.  It was like watching Melvin "King of the Almost-Sack" Ingram last season.  Even Pats bloggers were lamenting the Patriots' pass-rush well into the 3rd quarter, while having to simultaneously calm down knee-jerk fans that were calling for Patricia to be canned.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

That is unacceptable. Wouldn't surprise me if the group bounces back, but it has been pretty ugly so far.

First off, I did cede that Rowe's been bad when playing through an injury. Secondly, nobody (even Pats homers) are suggesting the play has been acceptable over the course of the season so far. But PFF is really a pretty poor source even if their (questionable) stats and rankings line up with the facts.

Just now, tonyto36 said:

You have a great penchant for avoiding and deflecting all the points I've made and repeatedly squirreling out of it by making personal attacks.

I believe that is against the rules.

I can't believe this is an actual person. I really hope he's just trolling.xD

5 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

First off, I did cede that Rowe's been bad when playing through an injury. Secondly, nobody (even Pats homers) are suggesting the play has been acceptable over the course of the season so far. But PFF is really a pretty poor source even if their (questionable) stats and rankings line up with the facts.

I'm not using PFF's grades though which are very questionable.

I'm just using the passer rating against stat which isn't just used by PFF.

Archived