Pre-Draft Prospect Meetings

mwalker

On 3/24/2021 at 12:06 AM, MOSteelers56 said:

Bolton’s numbers look an awful lot like Vince Williams pro day numbers. Vince’s 40 was a 4.76 though. I’m going to die on the Zaven Collins is the only realistic ILB that is a good pick at 24 hill. I’d rather have Baron Browning, Pete Warner, or Jamin Davis over Bolton. I’d love to take Bolton if we could get him in the 4th. 

Bolton is Vince Williams but not as good a tackler with Vince's weakness in pass coverage. I hope he's not the pick.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Bye bye Javonte in the 1st. 

Probably right but a good chance he won't be there in the 2nd ... A 4.5 won't stop anyone from drafting what is possible the most complete back in the draft 

His explosive numbers and agility numbers backup everything you see on tape and No one expected him to be a low 4.4 guy

5 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I’m only commenting that we most likely won’t draft Williams in the 1st because TomBert wasn’t there.

totally agree.  I just like Williams more than the other 2 but you can't go wrong with Harris or Etienne

Steelers were at Tulane's Pro Day...they have an excellent OLB to rotate with TJ & Alex. He's Patrick Johnson who is 6'6 240 and a bonafide playmaker. Here's his teams pro day. Cam Sample DE/OLB is another interesting prospect. They have some guys worth checking out....