2021 off-season discussion

BStanRamFan

9 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

This one hurts a little. Especially at that price. 

Agreed. That’s cheap.

im a fan of Marvin Jones but I don’t get why the rams would want him aside from Stafford. Our receivers all feel like clones of each other AND we’re drafting another. if they grab someone in FA I don’t get why it would be Jones. Am I missing something? I know we can’t afford Golladay and there’s 0 chance.. but that’s who I’d expect to sign if we had the money because he’s different and brings a different dimension. 

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

I don't know if I see Marvin Jones happening. Of course the Stafford and California connection makes a lot of sense. He said something not too long ago about not really wanting to take any discounts. We'll see what happens.

To the Jaguars

• Like 1

I like Floyd, but I really would've rather buy low on someone to throw in that spot (like we've done the past two years) and use that money towards guys like JJIII, Marvin, Ross, Mcquaide, and now Hudson. 

I'm happy Floyd will be back so it's not a horrible way to go, but much would've preferred the other way. 

39 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I like Floyd, but I really would've rather buy low on someone to throw in that spot (like we've done the past two years) and use that money towards guys like JJIII, Marvin, Ross, Mcquaide, and now Hudson. 

I'm happy Floyd will be back so it's not a horrible way to go, but much would've preferred the other way. 

Hoping Hudson is still a possibility with this Brockers move and a Stafford extension. Would be huge for our O-Line and an upgrade over Blythe.

22 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Hoping Hudson is still a possibility with this Brockers move and a Stafford extension. Would be huge for our O-Line and an upgrade over Blythe.

Would be the first move in a while that I actually loved. Probably since the Ramsey trade.

18 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

This one hurts a little. Especially at that price. 

I’m actually more disappointed to see John Brown go for just barely more than that. He’s a more proven player and more durable too. IMO John Ross is still living off of that 40 time because his play has never matched up to the hype 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

I’m actually more disappointed to see John Brown go for just barely more than that. He’s a more proven player and more durable too. IMO John Ross is still living off of that 40 time because his play has never matched up to the hype 

Jones, Williams, Brown, Ross . . . all off the market and we havent even finished getting under the Cap.

Not much left in the deep threat bucket, seems like theres one obvious fit left though.