2021 off-season discussion

BStanRamFan

9 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

The OL as a unit is underwhelming, but Rob is a valuable player. Don’t pretend plenty of teams wouldn’t find him as an upgrade

Ah yes Rob and Andrew are valuable so it would be 2 valuable player out of a group of 11 ? 

ok ok, but i really don't think Snead will trade one of our only valuable guy on OL to have Julio. 

But again, if they wanted to have a WR like Julio, different of what we already have why they didn't draft one ? 

Mcvay is Co hosting on Peter Schragers new pod cast called “flying coach”. He’s there for the first season I believe. He Seems to actually be pretty open about things. Good listen imo so I figured some of you would enjoy it 

Part of me is glad the Rams stayed invested in Woods/Kupp/D-Jax.

The other part of me sees the compensation package and says...A 2nd and a 4th? The way we toss around picks that seems like peanuts for a guy like Julio Jones.

Either way, I'm just glad he's not in the NFC West.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Part of me is glad the Rams stayed invested in Woods/Kupp/D-Jax.

The other part of me sees the compensation package and says...A 2nd and a 4th? The way we toss around picks that seems like peanuts for a guy like Julio Jones.

Either way, I'm just glad he's not in the NFC West.

I think everyone or most people see the compensation and think it was a no brainer.. I want to see what his new contract will look like first before I jump on that wagon. Either way.. he isn’t here and I’m still happy with what we have. Sure would have been awesome to see Stafford toss it to Julio though lol 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

I think everyone or most people see the compensation and think it was a no brainer.. I want to see what his new contract will look like first before I jump on that wagon. Either way.. he isn’t here and I’m still happy with what we have. Sure would have been awesome to see Stafford toss it to Julio though lol 

I'm very happy with what we have. Only weak link could be at TE with Higbee and inexperience (but talent) behind him. I think that was done intentionally because we will be going back to more 3 wide sets this season similar to 2018.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Offer still stands, I will Venmo you to say something positive about this team. 

When we will be rank in the top 10-15 maybe i will say something positive...but how can you say something positive about this LB group when even the expert said that this group is very very bad ?