2021 off-season discussion

BStanRamFan

12 hours ago, JonStark said:

Guess I was wrong. If they are legit, it's a little anticlimactic but I like it. 

Was thinking the same thing. Just so similar to the Bone that it feels like a let down after such anticipation if those really are. Just feels like a waste of a jersey since we already have an off-white 

On 7/9/2021 at 9:18 AM, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

Was thinking the same thing. Just so similar to the Bone that it feels like a let down after such anticipation if those really are. Just feels like a waste of a jersey since we already have an off-white 

I read the official release is July 25th so we'll see. And I also heard similar to @JonStarkit was a custom jersey designed for autographs and not official. Either way, I just want a white and yellow sleeve Stafford for the season. Maybe this one will ship before Thanksgiving if I place it now. 

• Like 1

I like the ones in the Tutu pick. But I don't understand the direction of the design. Last year's re-design was trying to go super modern. I would have thought we would have stayed in that lane with 100% sols or an all-white with blue as a modern take on the Roman Gabriel unis. 

11 minutes ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

For starters, I actually like the Bone. A lot of others do as well. And they’re also not killing it—it’s still their default away jersey

The bone with the blue I liked. Bone with sol was nice too but these new ones are a definite upgrade. Bone on bone was a disaster imo though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

For starters, I actually like the Bone. A lot of others do as well. And they’re also not killing it—it’s still their default away jersey

I think the bone is a cool alternative, but I wish they would make these the default away and just wear the bone every once in a while. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I think the bone is a cool alternative, but I wish they would make these the default away and just wear the bone every once in a while. 

If these launched last year the blowback would have been nil. Instead we were dragged through the mud all season. @NVRamsFanmade a valid point about the timing though. 

We wear these 3x this year and it could increase in 2022. I don't mind the bone, but when comparing it to the white "modern throwback", there's no comparsion. Stafford jersey should be here by kick off

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

This is their first foray into killing it off. At least that’s how it’s gone in the NFL this past decade. Bone will still be around for a bit unless the league just lets them drop it. But I’d be shocked if it’s here beyond 4 years and with this white alternate they could make it almost unseen in the interim, even moreso than they did the weird white horn St Louis Navy Jersey combo they were forced into a couple times in LA.

5 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

If these launched last year the blowback would have been nil. Instead we were dragged through the mud all season. @NVRamsFanmade a valid point about the timing though. 

We wear these 3x this year and it could increase in 2022. I don't mind the bone, but when comparing it to the white "modern throwback", there's no comparsion. Stafford jersey should be here by kick off

While I don’t disagree with everything you’re saying, I think had the new ones and the Bone been flip flopped for release times, fans would have been WAY less receptive to the Bone—which was pretty mixed in terms of reviews anyway. With the bone being an off white, it just makes it so similar to the new white ones anyway. And while these news ones are undoubtedly better (they’re just awesome overall), I think it makes it OK with it being similar since they are the better ones. Had it been vice versa, I think there’d have been a lot of outrage over the bone and it would have never stood a chance