Eagles listening to Wentz trade offer

Xenos

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

If it’s a cheap enough trade, I still think Indy’s the best place for Wentz. Though as others have mentioned, the Eagles need to throw in additional picks if the Colts are going to take on his salary.

Eagles eat a lot of his contract the way it’s structured unlike Goff’s deal, and Wentz supposedly is open to a restructure to help facilitate the move. So not so sure they’ll have to pay for the move with picks. I could see a player getting tossed in like Ertz or Dillard.

If it’s the Colts they have plenty of space to absorb the deal.

Apparently there are a lot of bad stories about Wentz. Interesting in seeing what the Eagles get cause his stock is about as low as it can be and if they get a first round pick that would say a lot about the QB market. 

feel like it will be the Bears or 49ers

I would like to see him with the 49ers. Shanny would be able to put him into a situation where he can look good and get the most out of him.

sending him to the Bears would be an ideal place for the Eagles cause no one really thinks they can do anything to rebuild his career. 

Edited by agarcia34

Just now, agarcia34 said:

I would like to see him with the 49ers. Shanny would be able to put him into a situation where he can look good and get the most out of him.

sending him to the Bears would be an ideal place for the Eagles cause we really think they can do anything to rebuild his career. 

Given the reports of his mental fragility, seems a bad pairing (if reports are true)

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Apparently there are a lot of bad stories about Wentz.

Yeah.

I defended him a lot over the years and kinda brushed off the initial stories last year cause they were anonymous, but too many have popped up and where there is smoke there is fire. It rubbed me the wrong way that Wentz kind of just threw Pederson under the bus after his benching. This dude didn't want to take to coaching, did what he wanted on the field, and didn't connect well with other players on the team and be a good leader. I don't know if Hurts will be a good starter in the league, but I do know that the character of the man is much better than the supposed ginger jesus. Dude went from the prince that was promised to the villain in like no time flat. At least he helped us get the best record in the NFC and a first round bye with his 2017 season.

I do think he can be turned around with tough coaching and an offense that plays to his strengths outside the pocket, but I can't say I'll lose any sleep over his departure at this point.

• Like 3

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

Eagles need to gtfo with that if it’s true LMAO.

I believe it. It's a common tactic to start high, but that's just being greedy if they are holding firm on that.

Just take a 1st and maybe a mid or late round pick and be done with it.

Like most didn't think we would be able to get that.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I believe it. It's a common tactic to start high, but that's just being greedy if they are holding firm on that.

Just take a 1st and maybe a mid or late round pick and be done with it.

Like most didn't think we would be able to get that.

😂 

• Like 1