Eagles listening to Wentz trade offer

Xenos

Bears finally get a QB who even has potential to be top10 in the league? My bears fan friends will be HYPED just for the prospect of this. Unfortunately, I think they will be changing their tune after seeing him next season...hope I'm wrong though

35 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's all fun and games until you realize that Wentz to the Bears means we have to sit down at Thanksgiving and choose between talking to family or having to watch Bears-Lions staring Wentz and Goff.

A terrifying thought. The “Where Did It All Go Wrong?” Bowl.

48 minutes ago, ACO said:

Wentz to Da Bears? Allen Robinson is outta there.

He was on a radio show in Jacksonville yesterday and indicated he’s going through the full Free Agent process. Can’t imagine Chicago retains him when he wants to hit the open market.

Just now, Forge said:

It was until Lombardi chimed in. Now I'm going to go back to guessing the Colts 

I suspect it is likely between those two and a unsuspected third team that is creating a bit of a bidding war. I do think the Eagles will get more than they likely expected and Wentz will be on his new team very very soon.

I still think the Colts are the frontrunner too.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ACO said:

I suspect it is likely between those two and a unsuspected third team that is creating a bit of a bidding war. I do think the Eagles will get more than they likely expected and Wentz will be on his new team very very soon.

I still think the Colts are the frontrunner too.

Shannon Sharpe GIF by memecandy

Edited by Blackstar12