Eagles listening to Wentz trade offer

Xenos

2 minutes ago, T-rade said:

How do I post the actual tweet?

And yea, it'd be fleecing them

Well, for one I think you have the wrong link. click on the tweet on twitter so it takes you to a link specifically of that tweet. Then copy it. You will be prompted to "paste as blah blah" on the bottom of the post editor. Click that if it doesn't automatically embed.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Well, for one I think you have the wrong link. click on the tweet on twitter so it takes you to a link specifically of that tweet. Then copy it. You will be prompted to "paste ay es blah blah" on the bottom of the post editor. Click that if it doesn't automatically embed.

Do you mean to get the embed link? I did that at first with as little success.. Looks like it worked on the eagles page though

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Howard Eskin is a grade A dbag. He's also clueless and just harps back to "back in my day" kinda spiel all the time.

I know his rep, just posting what I find.. 

Going to bed though now, fully expect to wake up to a trade once more

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

I really hope the Bears don't do this because their fans have been through enough when it comes to quarterbacks.  If they did actually make a trade, I'd say an even up trade of Foles for Wentz would be fair.

lol no.

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I really hope the Bears don't do this because their fans have been through enough when it comes to quarterbacks.  If they did actually make a trade, I'd say an even up trade of Foles for Wentz would be fair.

I'm hearing talk is heating up of Wentz + a boatload of picks in exchange for the #1 pick.  Jacksonville gets an established starter who won't need to be broken into the league...