Everything Free Agency 2021 - Rumors, news and notes

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

This person would annoy me. Is she a beat writer for you guys?

She is actually a really good analyst. She does computer modeling for fantasy football purposes, I believe. Ive seen her on NFLN a few times and shes always like "so and so should throw for 2.7684 touchdowns this weekend" lol she does know her **** though

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, N4L said:

She is actually a really good analyst. She does computer modeling for fantasy football purposes, I believe. Ive seen her on NFLN a few times and shes always like "so and so should throw for 2.7684 touchdowns this weekend" lol she does know her **** though

Her work with fantasy football and modelling is why I think it’s an offensive acquisition (probably Ertz)

1 hour ago, Forge said:

This person would annoy me. Is she a beat writer for you guys?

She's an analytics person and she is usually pretty good on TV.

She's terrible on a show with the dork who loves Unitas in the Super Bowl QB rankings and maybe Andrew Hawkins?

They use foam fingers and they are idiots for an hour.

This whole trend of I HAVE THE SECRET KNOWLEDGE!!! is stupid.

You are a professional.  Welp!  is not a Tweet from a professional.

I heard a rumor and if its true, wow!  is not a Tweet from a professional.

The Bills are looking to make a big splash with a piece on offense  would be fine as far as that goes if you can't be specific.

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

Would be one of the few moves y'all have made recently that I'd like. Dude isn't even comparable with AB's nuttiness. Juju can ball. 

I don't mind the player, it would be the probably large contract that comes with him and the fact we'd be passing on adding talent on D that bothers me.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't mind the player, it would be the probably large contract that comes with him and the fact we'd be passing on adding talent on D that bothers me.

We'll have to see. It doesn't seem like the WR market is scorching right now. Might get him at a reasonable rate.

So, I will admit, this is the lowest caliber of free agency rumor, but apparently Mahomes followed Trent Williams on Twitter at some point in the last couple of hours. The last guy he followed was Joe Thuney, and supposedly that happened a couple hours before that signing was announced.

Grain of salt. But, these past few years are starting to make me spoiled and greedy.

14 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

So, I will admit, this is the lowest caliber of free agency rumor, but apparently Mahomes followed Trent Williams on Twitter at some point in the last couple of hours. The last guy he followed was Joe Thuney, and supposedly that happened a couple hours before that signing was announced.

Grain of salt. But, these past few years are starting to make me spoiled and greedy.

That's how stuff happens now sometimes