Everything Free Agency 2021 - Rumors, news and notes

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

not to mention Tyrod throwing deep to someone wide open? More like he scrambles for 3 yards and runs out of bounds

What a weird misconception about him, from a Bills fan no less. 2015 Tyrod deep ball passes were great for the Bills. He was Top 10 I think for a couple consecutive seasons. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

What a weird misconception about him, from a Bills fan no less. 2015 Tyrod deep ball passes were great for the Bills. He was Top 10 I think for a couple consecutive seasons. 

I stand somewhat corrected. He was Top 5 in 15, then Top 15 and 20 the next two years in Y/A. I'm still searching for the deep ball #'s specifics. 

Just now, MikeT14 said:

nah just watch to many games and break downs of film to see him miss wide open wrs down the field to only scramble for a few yards. Your right in a sense he does throw a nice deep ball but 9 out of 10 times hes going to scramble for 3 yards. He throws a deep ball but majority of the time he hesitates and bails because he is not a risk taker. Top 10 based on attempts to completion in which he was 24th in attempts that year.

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

nah just watch to many games and break downs of film to see him miss wide open wrs down the field to only scramble for a few yards. Your right in a sense he does throw a nice deep ball but 9 out of 10 times hes going to scramble for 3 yards. He throws a deep ball but majority of the time he hesitates and bails because he is not a risk taker. Top 10 based on attempts to completion in which he was 24th in attempts that year.

So you're implying that he's less of a risk taker, and more apt to scramble because of that? Okay I follow you and buy that somewhat. Misread on my end. 

13 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

What's a Culley offense?

You need to be a coordinator or a coach to have an offense.

This guy is a 65 year old WR coach.

Can't say much about a Culley offense, but Culley WR's are guys who:

• Don't develop
  • Can't separate
  • Run bad/lazy routes consistently
  • Don't catch TD's

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can't say much about a Culley offense, but Culley WR's are guys who:

• Don't develop
  • Can't separate
  • Run bad/lazy routes consistently
  • Don't catch TD's

This was true in Philly as well until DJ and Maclin.

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

For you LB hungry fans, the Ravens just released LJ Fort for some reason. He's been a strong and stabilizing presence at the position for us and would be a good addition for a team in need. 

Made a lot of huge plays for us last year and is a LB who can cover, and do everything else pretty well. I don't get why they let him go, but yea.. he should be in demand.