Everything Free Agency 2021 - Rumors, news and notes

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Never going to complain about a player wanting to get paid.  It will be interesting to see what his market will be at age 31.  On a yearly avg, I don t think the Bucs will make him the highest paid LB in the league.

And with the cap so low, this ain't the year to try it.

• Like 1

Any Buc that wants to be highest paid won't be back next year except maybe for Barrett. 

• They should figure out how to keep him

David and Godwin will both be gone IMO. (Godwin won't be highest paid but he will want a big deal)

Gronk will be back.

I could see Brown playing a full year prove it deal with more incentives.

I could see playoff Lenny doing the same

I have zero read on Suh. He will do what he wants.

I would not be surprised to see some of the old gang join Brady

• Amendola or Edelman (if NE moves on) for the slot
    • Amendola would just be a #5 who can step up due to injuries or do playoff Amendola things
  • James White

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Any Buc that wants to be highest paid won't be back next year except maybe for Barrett. 

David and Godwin will both be gone IMO. (Godwin won't be highest paid but he will want a big deal)

Gronk will be back.

• Amendola would just be a #5 who can step up due to injuries or do playoff Amendola things
  • James White

I wouldn't be shocked if they pay Shaq and tag Godwin. David likely be the piece that leaves but the remaining will be in tact. Dont see the purpose of adding a 35 year old in Edelman unless it is the absolute vet min as Miller seemed to be your guy in the slot. I think AB takes a 1 year deal but Fournette will be seeking a long term deal and one team will be sucked in to his ability to make plays and see his pros while dismissing his cons. Fournette is still young and would like to seek that big deal before he passes the rb window and never hits on a long term deal that is lucrative. Gronk will likely come back on a 1 year deal that is not insanely high but wont come cheap and will go out when Brady does. One piece that I am interested to see is what they do with Oj Howard, he is a trade chip that can clear up 6 mil to pay the other guys while they pick up a draft pick for him. I see this team going all in now and paying for it later kind of like the Pats have done, so they will extend guys to clear cap just to maintain the core while bringing in another piece or 2. TB has a ton of guys on one year deals with a simple extension that can decrease their cap while being able to maintain guys like Shaq and Godwin just so they can go for a repeat and worry about rebuild after the brady era.

3 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Gronk will be back.

• James White

Bucs are all in for 2021. I don't see many if any key players leaving. Brady, Evans etc. might restructure, they trade a guy or 2 and push the cap issues down the road like the Saints. Barrett is the first guy they will pay imo. Only guy I could see leaving is Godwin. I'm not sure he is worth a hefty pricetag with the WR draft class this year. And Edelman might very well get cut this year, we have an out this year. I definitely would not be shocked to see that.

3 minutes ago, Chargers said:

Could Russell be on the move? 

Opinion from a far: I really agree with the lady on the right side of the screen. Seems like they've been adding pieces to that oline every year and Russ' style of play does tend to add to his being hit. As for Orlovsky saying he's sick of playing for a defensive HC is on Russ as he signed on the dotted line to play for that coach. Just my 2 pennies 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chargers said:

Could Russell be on the move? 

Of teams calling the Seahawks about a potential trade, Wilson told Patrick: "Yeah, I definitely believe that they've gotten calls, for sure. I think that any time you're a player that tries to produce every week and has done it consistently, I think people are going to call for sure, and it's part of the process."

Asked if he's available, Wilson said: "I'm not sure if I'm available or not. That's a Seahawks question.

ESPN = TMZ

• Like 3