I’m calling my shot at #3:

Tetsujin

1 hour ago, Tetsujin said:

Me too

I’m just stating what I think will happen.

A 6'6" TE veteran paired with a 6'6" TE-turned-WR slot rook would be wild. Hey Tua just throw it up there. One of us will go get it. 

Extremely tall receivers always make think of Megatron, and how he was the overused word 'unstoppable' except for him it was actually true. A muscular 6'5" receiver running a 4.3. There's no defense for that. Just know he'll get 100 yds+ on the day and you'll have to find some other way to beat the Lions. 

Is there a chance that Pitts lasts till 18? If so would the paring of Pitts at 18 and Devonta Smith at 3 make people mad or happy? Personally I’m a Smith at 3 guy whether Chase and/or Sewell is there. At 18 I really like Najee Harris but Jevonta Williams is a guy I really like two and wouldn’t mind getting a Tackle or Parsons if he’s there at 18 and taking Williams at 36. I really wouldn’t mind Pitts at 3 but I live Preston Williams, I guess Preston and Pitts could be boundary guys with Parker in the slot? We would have a huge receiving core with Pitts, Williams, Parker and Gesicki

Edited by Jdolphins18

3 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

I really wouldn’t mind Pitts at 3 but I live Preston Williams, I guess Preston and Pitts could be boundary guys with Parker in the slot? We would have a huge receiving core with Pitts, Williams, Parker and Gesicki

I’m not high on Preston Williams. If I’m Flo/Grier, I keep only Parker, Bowden, and Perry going forward. Sign a good FA then draft 2 before the end on Day 2.

6 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

Is there a chance that Pitts lasts till 18? If so would the paring of Pitts at 18 and Devonta Smith at 3 make people mad or happy? Personally I’m a Smith at 3 guy whether Chase and/or Sewell is there. At 18 I really like Najee Harris but Jevonta Williams is a guy I really like two and wouldn’t mind getting a Tackle or Parsons if he’s there at 18 and taking Williams at 36. I really wouldn’t mind Pitts at 3 but I live Preston Williams, I guess Preston and Pitts could be boundary guys with Parker in the slot? We would have a huge receiving core with Pitts, Williams, Parker and Gesicki

Pitts could drop. I like Williams. but the problem I have with Parker, Williams and Gisecki is that all of them seem injury prone. I want a WR at 3. I wouldn't mind a Harris or Etienne at 18 either or Waddle if he somehow magically drops. 

22 hours ago, Phinsesq said:

Pitts could drop. I like Williams. but the problem I have with Parker, Williams and Gisecki is that all of them seem injury prone. I want a WR at 3. I wouldn't mind a Harris or Etienne at 18 either or Waddle if he somehow magically drops. 

This all day!!!!  I know 18 is a bit reachy for Harris, but depending on how the draft plays out I wouldn't mind reaching a little for a complete RB with Superstar potential.  I like Pitts, but I see him as a "move" TE.  If we line Pitts up consistently at WR then he loses what makes him special IMO, and for that reason there's no way I would draft Pitts for a WR spot over Smith or Chase, and probably not Kadarius Toney either.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Swampbilly said:

This all day!!!!  I know 18 is a bit reachy for Harris, but depending on how the draft plays out I wouldn't mind reaching a little for a complete RB with Superstar potential.  I like Pitts, but I see him as a "move" TE.  If we line Pitts up consistently at WR then he loses what makes him special IMO, and for that reason there's no way I would draft Pitts for a WR spot over Smith or Chase, and probably not Kadarius Toney either.

Plus I don't want a TE who can't do it all at 3. Pitts strikes me as Gisecki 2.0. Gisecki, good receiver, not much of a blocker at TE position. If we are giving up a #3 pick for a TE I want Kittle, Kelce, Gronk type ability, none of whom were drafted in the first round.  

• Like 1