I’m calling my shot at #3:

Tetsujin

59 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If we don't trade down and Penei is there, we take him imo.

Micah or Devonta Smith or Jamar Chase or Waddle would also be acceptable to me although not really where the value is.

Hence the trade down.  Get an extra 2nd or 3rd and draft Waddle.

9 hours ago, Phinsesq said:

Plus I don't want a TE who can't do it all at 3. Pitts strikes me as Gisecki 2.0. Gisecki, good receiver, not much of a blocker at TE position. If we are giving up a #3 pick for a TE I want Kittle, Kelce, Gronk type ability, none of whom were drafted in the first round.  

Some think Pitts will be as great of a receiver as the top TEs and is basically a big WR playing TE in college.

Edited by Tetsujin

39 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

I’d be surprised if we selected Sewell. Austin Jackson was the 3rd youngest player in the NFL when drafted, and we knew he would need more seasoning. Last draft was to build the lines, this draft is for skill guys. 

1st-youngest player was drafted by Miami like 20 minutes after 3rd-youngest player Jackson. Think of all the Year 2 jumps this team will enjoy. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After miami came out and said they want a “twitchy reviver who can play slot” yesterday, I just so happen to watch some tape on kadarius toney and I wonder if we go 3. Sewell 18. Najee Harris 36. Kadarius Toney. I guess maybe we take Toney at 18 and hopefully Harris is there at 36 or maybe take javonte Williams at 36. But I really wouldn’t mind that although I really want Devonta Smith and Najee in the first round. Then I want Patrick Jones II and an OT in the second round.

Just now, Jdolphins18 said:

Do you think Litts could be the “twitchy slot receiver” they’re looking for?

I think he is more than just a slot receiver and would love to pick him up, More like a wide receiver lining up inside. Not sure he is the man we want running slants underneath for Tua but he would be a great weapon.

1 minute ago, mountainpd said:

I think he is more than just a slot receiver and would love to pick him up, More like a wide receiver lining up inside. Not sure he is the man we want running slants underneath for Tua but he would be a great weapon.

I wouldn’t mind Tua having Preston Williams at 6’5”, Parker being 6’3” and Pitts being 6’6” then we’d have Bowden, maybe Albert Wilson, and the guy we drafted in the 7th last year. Oh ya and Gesicki at 6’6”

27 minutes ago, Jdolphins18 said:

I wouldn’t mind Tua having Preston Williams at 6’5”, Parker being 6’3” and Pitts being 6’6” then we’d have Bowden, maybe Albert Wilson, and the guy we drafted in the 7th last year. Oh ya and Gesicki at 6’6”

I would be disappointed if we didn’t pick up one of the top free agents. Depending on who gets tagged.

Godwin or Robinson would be very nice, I Don’t mind Parker being number two and Williams is still cheap but neither have stayed fit for too long. 

Rondale Moore would be a nice draft pick up imo.

56 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I would be disappointed if we didn’t pick up one of the top free agents. Depending on who gets tagged.

Godwin or Robinson would be very nice, I Don’t mind Parker being number two and Williams is still cheap but neither have stayed fit for too long. 

Rondale Moore would be a nice draft pick up imo.

I really like Rondale Moore too

17 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

After miami came out and said they want a “twitchy reviver who can play slot” yesterday, I just so happen to watch some tape on kadarius toney and I wonder if we go 3. Sewell 18. Najee Harris 36. Kadarius Toney. I guess maybe we take Toney at 18 and hopefully Harris is there at 36 or maybe take javonte Williams at 36. But I really wouldn’t mind that although I really want Devonta Smith and Najee in the first round. Then I want Patrick Jones II and an OT in the second round.

I said a while back that I hope we could land the Waddle / Toney combo.  That would be so dynamic for Tua, lot's of separation.

• Like 2