Chiefs OLB coach, Andy Reid's son, involved in crash

childofpudding

I'm just gotta say leave this year...

If this were the son of someone like.... Eric Bienemy or Mike Tomlin or Anthony Lynn, they'd have aggressively arrested him and immediately thrown the book at him.

Britt Reid may ultimately be at fault for the death of a 5 year old child (I pray it doesn't come to that). It's pathetic, people who drink and drive are pathetic. If that offends you it must mean I'm talking about you.

I'm not apologetic in those opinions. DUI's are not treated harshly enough. It is rarely the person that is drinking and driving that pays the ultimate price for such pathetic decision making 

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm just gotta say leave this year...

If this were the son of someone like.... Eric Bienemy or Mike Tomlin or Anthony Lynn, they'd have aggressively arrested him and immediately thrown the book at him.

Britt Reid may ultimately be at fault for the death of a 5 year old child (I pray it doesn't come to that). It's pathetic, people who drink and drive are pathetic. If that offends you it must mean I'm talking about you.

I'm not apologetic in those opinions. DUI's are not treated harshly enough. It is rarely the person that is drinking and driving that pays the ultimate price for such pathetic decision making 

I disagree man this should be the last thing talked about rn anyone who drives impaired and kills someone should be viewed as you stated idc what color skin they are.

I would think the same regardless. I'm sure they're handling it as any situation. That being said the guy should be fired immediately. And if he coaches in the superbowl the NFL is pathetic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

I disagree man this should be the last thing talked about rn anyone who drives impaired and kills someone should be viewed as you stated idc what color skin they are.

I would think the same regardless. I'm sure they're handling it as any situation. That being said the guy should be fired immediately. And if he coaches in the superbowl the NFL is pathetic.

Don't get me wrong, I would think the same regardless also and I think a lot of people would. I think most ppl here would for sure. 

At the same time, I can't help but wonder why we haven't heard about him being arrested. How we haven't heard about charges filed. Is it really that he is the son of a high profile coach? 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Don't get me wrong, I would think the same regardless also and I think a lot of people would. I think most ppl here would for sure. 

At the same time, I can't help but wonder why we haven't heard about him being arrested. How we haven't heard about charges filed. Is it really that he is the son of a high profile coach? 

No but they took blood to test for alcohol, I'm sure they're taking it seriously. A 5 year old is on the verge of dying I don't think a police department covers that up because he's Andy Reids son.im sure there are body cams and a way about going about it they took him to the hospital because of stomach pain I'm sure he'll be detained or what not. 

I'd be shocked if they didn't take it seriously. I also don't blame Andy for his sons mistakes and wouldn't blame Tomlin either 

I hear things about Andy's wife that aren't positive but I'm not faulting her either at some point a person has to take accountability for their own actions.