Barry it is.....

Leader

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Stenovich is LaFleur's only hit, let's be real. No one has any idea what the hell Hackett does, I look at him similar as the McAdoo's, Philbin's etc.. A guy that Rodgers turns into a HC candidate. Rodgers requested Getsy, let's be real. Pettine brought us Smith.

I don't think he's earned any sort of hiring trust. This process shows that for sure.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Stenovich is LaFleur's only hit, let's be real. No one has any idea what the hell Hackett does, I look at him similar as the McAdoo's, Philbin's etc.. A guy that Rodgers turns into a HC candidate. Rodgers requested Getsy, let's be real. Pettine brought us Smith.

I don't think he's earned any sort of hiring trust. This process shows that for sure.

Guy who coaches his positional player to MVP isn’t a hit? Ok

and Rodgers raves about hackett

Gray did a great job with the secondary, especially Jaire

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Guy who coaches his positional player to MVP isn’t a hit? Ok

and Rodgers raves about hackett

Gray did a great job with the secondary, especially Jaire

Savage was a dud for 3/4 of the year and King sucked. Nothing about Gray impressed me, I don't think our DBs improved at all compared to 2019 under Simmons. Jaire would be a stud with you or I coaching him.

LaFleur didn't hire Getsy, Rodgers did. Why would LaFleur hire a rando he'd never worked with? Clearly Rodgers was given say in who he wanted at QB coach, Rodgers loves Getsy.

Tom Silverstein -    Another question I have with LaFleur's hire is why not pick Jerry Gray? The man has better credentials, is well-liked among the players, will play an aggressive style of defense and would be able to build on parts of defense that were playing well.

///

Well.....MFL has put himself in the line of fire.

Barry's his guy. Hope he works out for all concerned.

3 minutes ago, Chili said:

No, but that 's what the tweet reports say.

I can't wait to see LaFleur step up to the media and say with a straight face that he upgraded from Pettine. 😄

What he won't do, even if asked, is compare him to Pettine. What he will do is talk about Barry's strengths as a coach. As he would with any other hire.