Saints facing discipline after breaking covid protocols

Forge

On 2/7/2021 at 12:17 PM, Nex_Gen said:

I remember commenting in one of the GTDs about how careless Kamara seemed on the sidelines. He didn't care to put half a mask on, and was literally chatting with people face to face. Not sure how the NFL didn't catch this when they knew what the Raiders were doing in their sleep.

Did you watch the Super Bowl? Chiefs and Bucs players were sitting on the benches with no mask on period. The NFL's enforcement of their own rules has been a joke.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

We’ll see if the NFL cares. It’s been my experience that they don’t...the just find a convenient scapegoat and cover a blind eye to the rest. 

I mean, the season is over and I’m sure the NFL isn’t gonna punish anyone for not social distancing when no games are scheduled.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, iknowcool said:

I mean, the season is over and I’m sure the NFL isn’t gonna punish anyone for not social distancing when no games are scheduled.

Okay, how about both teams actively not wearing masks on the sideline? Multiple times to the camera panned to multiple players on the benches not wearing masks. 

7 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Okay, how about both teams actively not wearing masks on the sideline? Multiple times to the camera panned to multiple players on the benches not wearing masks. 

And which of the Bucs and/or Chiefs players refused to wear their contact tracing device for the season?

7 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

And which of the Bucs and/or Chiefs players refused to wear their contact tracing device for the season?

Moving the goal posts. Are we picking and choosing what we're going to enforce/punish? Goodell cant just pick and choose what teams he wants to punish. The Saints didn't lead to a single game being postponed, meanwhile other teams had MULTIPLE out breaks. Why is it that the Saints were punished for a post game celebration without masks, but other teams who did the EXACT same thing weren't? 

The Saints broke the rules, so fine em and do whatever you need to do but the people pretending the NFL didn't turn a blind eye to certain franchises breaking the rules and not others are burying their head in the sand.

47 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Moving the goal posts. Are we picking and choosing what we're going to enforce/punish? Goodell cant just pick and choose what teams he wants to punish. The Saints didn't lead to a single game being postponed, meanwhile other teams had MULTIPLE out breaks. Why is it that the Saints were punished for a post game celebration without masks, but other teams who did the EXACT same thing weren't? 

The Saints broke the rules, so fine em and do whatever you need to do but the people pretending the NFL didn't turn a blind eye to certain franchises breaking the rules and not others are burying their head in the sand.

Why would the NFL go out of their way to punish the Saints, one of their more (recently) lucrative and successful franchises?

And I haven’t been keeping track. Are you still continuing the facade that you’re a Patriots fan, even though almost all your team-specific posts are, and have always been, for the Saints?

On 2/9/2021 at 2:12 PM, El Ramster said:

The saints are like the patriots but without the success. Always up to no good. Smh. Still waiting for Roger to drop the hammer. 

And their fan base outside of football's future acts like they are the patriots. it's bizarre.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Why would the NFL go out of their way to punish the Saints, one of their more (recently) lucrative and successful franchises?

And I haven’t been keeping track. Are you still continuing the facade that you’re a Patriots fan, even though almost all your team-specific posts are, and have always been, for the Saints?

Who are you? Why do you keep such close tabs on my posts? Odd.

I'm not saying Goodell is targeting the Saints, but rather he's been incredibly inconsistent with his enforcement of the COVID rules.