NFL Honors Discussion

Nick_gb

Just now, Forge said:

Glad megatron got in. We need to get this moving for patty 

Surprised he got in first ballot tbh. Obviously deserving but would’ve thought they would held his longevity against him. What I don’t understand is that Patrick Willis should’ve been first ballot or at very least be in by now.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, August4th said:

its amazing how many great NFL players I've seen play at Pitt only for them to go 7-6 every yr

watch one of the Pitt defenders entering the draft become the next great NFL star

He should won it the year they gave it to Mack too. Dude was unreal that year. His best year IMO besides the 20.5 sacks. 

Yeah I mean if you’re going to dethrone Donald - who had 13.5 sacks on the interior while getting doubled every play - as an edge rusher you have to end up with more than 15 sacks and 2 FF. Right or wrong you’re gonna need more than that for the voters to put you ahead of Donald

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Last I saw, he was double and triple teamed at a far lower rate, but I hadn't seen since December

Donald changes offensive game plans. 

@BlaqOptic has seen this first hand. There’s no player that makes OC change their game plans. Donald the Gawd.

JJ shouldn’t have sat out that game. Not to mention Donald gets tripled/Doubled at a insane clip. Watt gets hurt by own teammates who all have great/career years in and out.