The Falcon and The Winter Soldier - March 16th

Deadpulse

Spoiler

Not really any surprise but leaked that Zemo is going to end up being part of the Thunderbolts

Episode 5 is going to have a cameo, I think I mentioned that before, which isn't what the spoiler is, but apparently it's a completely new character. A reliable twitter source found out who the actor was but not the role they were playing.

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not really any surprise but leaked that Zemo is going to end up being part of the Thunderbolts

Episode 5 is going to have a cameo, I think I mentioned that before, which isn't what the spoiler is, but apparently it's a completely new character. A reliable twitter source found out who the actor was but not the role they were playing.

Check the page before for the hints, I thinks it’s Vincent D’Onofrio

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I think the show has done an excellent job at setting the story up for these last two episodes to essentially be an action packed near 2 hour movie, just split in half with a cliffhanger in the middle.  All the pieces are set.

Yeah, stage is pretty well set. 

I really do love that they came up with this whole story to show you Sam’s journey from not even thinking he could take up the shield, like I’m not sure that even really crossed his mind. To him feeling like he needs to to restore what that shield means. And making the audience all want them to get it back. Like had they just did another movie and bam he’s Cap with the shield it would’ve been fine eventually but it wouldn’t have felt as right.

Has me excited about the future of Disney+ shows for them. Like stuff like Armor Wars and Secret Invasion that will use the additional length to really explore a plot.

On top of the fun new character stuff like Ms Marvel, She-Hulk, Ironheart and Moon Knight. A lot of which will get a big benefit from being introduced this way. Like establishing all of Moon Knight’s personalities, giving equal time to the lawyering compared to other stuff in She-hulk and same goes with everyday kid life for Kamala next to become that hero.

They are doing some really solid building of secondary and villain characters like John Walker. I hope he doesn’t die, just because he’d be a fun person to pop back up again in like a Thunderbolts or something.