The Falcon and The Winter Soldier - March 16th

Deadpulse

On 4/16/2021 at 8:41 AM, Kiltman said:

I think the only thing is the pacing and tone of this show really jumps. I think over time they’ll iron things out for tv. Like you think of this as one movie there isn’t an issue. As a show it was weird to go back to a lot of episode 1 for tone and pacing after the last couple. Not. A huge gripe, I’m just happy to have these 

Yeah I agree about the pacing being weird. I think episode 4 was the closest to being normal for a tv episode.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Acgott said:

I agree, though, it would be coordinated by Thunderbolt Ross as well, whose name was mentioned in the end credits for the first episode. JLD and Ross will make a fun team.

I'd be down.

I wonder what the deal with TV is with the Hulk, like would doing stuff on Disney+ be a loophole to the leftover universal rights issues? Cause it seems like as long as it's not a solo thing they are fine.

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I'd be down.

I wonder what the deal with TV is with the Hulk, like would doing stuff on Disney+ be a loophole to the leftover universal rights issues? Cause it seems like as long as it's not a solo thing they are fine.

I believe universal only has the solo film rights now.

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yelena (as the new Widow), since we know she’s in that movie. Yelena would be the obvious pick to go good.

This didn't click for me initially, nice thought there

Thunderbolt members that have already appeared in the MCU:

Baron Zemo
Hawkeye
Crossbones
Shocker
Red Hulk
Winter Soldier
Bartroc
Taskmaster

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Baron Zemo
Hawkeye
Crossbones
Shocker
Red Hulk
Winter Soldier
Bartroc
Taskmaster

While not a comic book member, Sharon Carter is likely to be involved as she hired Batroc.

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Baron Zemo
Hawkeye
Crossbones
Shocker
Red Hulk
Winter Soldier
Bartroc
Taskmaster

Using the Thunderbolts without using the original premise and plot twist would be rather lame imo.  I'd rather see the Ultimates tbh.

38 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Using the Thunderbolts without using the original premise and plot twist would be rather lame imo.  I'd rather see the Ultimates tbh.

It's why I posted Squadron Supreme a few pages ago. I think that team fits better with the current status of the MCU

On 3/21/2021 at 12:13 AM, pwny said:

Also I love all the little details.

Wham Sam and Cap first met, they talked about how they can’t sleep on mattresses anymore because they feel too soft and how that’s a hard transition to normal life. And then in this, Bucky is sleeping on the floor, still unable to even begin to transition towards normalcy. 

And Bucky slept on a couch at Sam’s.

Growth!

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Creepy Nod GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You’re probably right. Marvel wouldn’t just reference Sam’s training with the old Captain America while Sam was training to become the new Captain America. It’s too derivative.