The Falcon and The Winter Soldier - March 16th

Deadpulse

3 minutes ago, D82 said:

I know that, but you'd think there'd be some inkling. 

There are some potential clues worth speculation. I think General Ross will come back into the fold as he has connections with the super solider serum, which could mean he's in league with the Power Broker. And Zemo is back now. Thunderbolts might be in the mix. He would have the funds to make his own band of superior goons. Smiling Tiger was also a character that made a few appearces in the Thunderbolts comics. Madripoor also being introduced is interesting, since it mostly has ties with mutants/X-Men in the comics itself. 

To me, it's pretty obvious Sharon Carter isn't just an art broker on the run now.  Most likely guess is she's working for Fury and SWORD, she might be a Skrull but I don't think so.

I love what they are doing with Zemo, and making him a more gray character than just a straight bad guy.  He could have easily left them to die, but did not.  Also, killing the scientist was completely in character.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

To me, it's pretty obvious Sharon Carter isn't just an art broker on the run now.  Most likely guess is she's working for Fury and SWORD, she might be a Skrull but I don't think so.

I love what they are doing with Zemo, and making him a more gray character than just a straight bad guy.  He could have easily left them to die, but did not.  Also, killing the scientist was completely in character.

Yeah it was obvious he was going to kill the guy responsible for making the super soldier serum. It’s nice to see his long game play out.

Edit: once again that callback to Isaiah gave me chills.

Edited by Xenos

9 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I think General Ross will come back into the fold as he has connections with the super solider serum, which could mean he's in league with the Power Broker.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ross creates the Ultimates.  The Avengers are gone and you know that dude wants his own team that he can control.  Walker's Captain America costume reminds me of Ultimate Cap.  The Ultimates would make a viable transition to the next version of Avengers whether they eventually reboot it or not.

Marvel should’ve just had Sam and Bucky go to Wakanda and have Shuri release him to their custody (T'Challa is in another country on business or something).  He's the the White Wolf after all.  That way the warrior chick who appeared at the end of the episode could’ve gone with them all along.

28 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Marvel should’ve just had Sam and Bucky go to Wakanda and have Shuri release him to their custody (T'Challa is in another country on business or something).  He's the the White Wolf after all.  That way the warrior chick who appeared at the end of the episode could’ve gone with them all along.

Zemo committed his crime of blowing up the UN in Germany though. So he would have been retained there. 

Something else someone brought up is that the Mandarin might be involved. Shang Chi will come out in September, and since Madripoor was introduced where The Mandarin has spent time in the comics, it wouldn't be a shock. Would be awesome to see Tony Leung make an appearance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Zemo committed his crime of blowing up the UN in Germany though. So he would have been retained there. 

T’Challa could've taken him to Wakanda at the end of Civil War before allowing him to be extradited to Vienna. It doesn’t mean he had to. He could’ve said Zemo was killed in Siberia and then taken him to Wakanda for a private trial.  I mean we are talking about the show that just let the Winter Soldier breeze right in and see Zemo with zero difficulty. At least the Wakanda scenario is believable.  

20 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Sharon’s storyline is very silly. I know Steve was on the run with Sam & Natasha through most of Infinity War but what about during Endgame?  Was he running counseling sessions on the run?  Sneaking into Avengers base to see Natasha?  If not, then I find it very hard to believe Steve didn’t clear Sharon’s name or at least try. Give us a throwaway line that he tried unsuccessfully or something.  

She was blipped 

22 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

She was blipped 

Doesn’t answer the questions about Steve’s ability to do so though. I feel like Steve would still have cleared her name after her death. Esp after finding out her relationship to Peggy in CW

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Something else someone brought up is that the Mandarin might be involved. Shang Chi will come out in September, and since Madripoor was introduced where The Mandarin has spent time in the comics, it wouldn't be a shock. Would be awesome to see Tony Leung make an appearance. 

Could the Power Broker be the real Mandarin?

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

T’Challa could've taken him to Wakanda at the end of Civil War before allowing him to be extradited to Vienna. It doesn’t mean he had to. He could’ve said Zemo was killed in Siberia and then taken him to Wakanda for a private trial.  I mean we are talking about the show that just let the Winter Soldier breeze right in and see Zemo with zero difficulty. At least the Wakanda scenario is believable.  

Yeah he could have. Just as he could have killed Zemo right there in the ice for orchestrating everything, but he didn't. Didn't even let him off himself. T'Challa wasn't filled with rage at that point anymore, and decided to go through the proper channels, which was giving him up to the German authorities. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

12 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Doesn’t answer the questions about Steve’s ability to do so though. I feel like Steve would still have cleared her name after her death. Esp after finding out her relationship to Peggy in CW

The world is in shambles and governments are in complete disarray but yea, lets focus on getting a dead girl's name cleared. 

• Like 2