The Falcon and The Winter Soldier - March 16th

Deadpulse

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

The world is in shambles and governments are in complete disarray but yea, lets focus on getting a dead girl's name cleared. 

He gave up being Cap for a woman he barely knew but sparing time for one phone call to clear her niece is outlandish. Okay.  

54 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

He gave up being Cap for a woman he barely knew but sparing time for one phone call to clear her niece is outlandish. Okay.  

SHE WAS GONE AND THERE WAS NO GOVERNMENT LEFT TO CONDEMN HER

Even if there was, what federal entity would give two ishes about the issue of a snapped person when its in total chaos and disarray. 

15 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Why do you think it’s the Mandarin? I don’t think they would introduce such a major villain, months before his film debut.

Underworld, isn't Madripoor in that part of the world, the fear in which people invoke the power brokers name. Makes more sense they are setting something up with the PB than just being some random bad guy for the series. 

I think it would make sense they start dropping hints about a major character rather than just saying "well, here he is, let's resolve this in 2-2.5 hours".

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Idve been like 10x more interested in an Isaiah super soldier origin mini series than this. 

I decided to read the Truth: Red, White, and Black series after seeing in this thread a few hours ago. It was pretty good, albeit short. I understand the message but wish there would’ve been a few decades of Isaiah kicking *** after the war or something rather than him being mentally destroyed and lost 

23 hours ago, Daniel said:

Episode 3 was pretty meh.

Kind of agree with that. It took me a bit but I realized it was because the tone was different. Out of all the Disney+ episodes so 12 thus far, this was the first one that didn't have much character development. This was just moving plot along and some action. And it felt like John Wick which is should because it was the writer of it for this and next episode.

11 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Underworld, isn't Madripoor in that part of the world, the fear in which people invoke the power brokers name. Makes more sense they are setting something up with the PB than just being some random bad guy for the series. 

I think it would make sense they start dropping hints about a major character rather than just saying "well, here he is, let's resolve this in 2-2.5 hours".

I think that it could be the Mandarin as well just because of the underworld side of things, and it'd be a nice little way to tease a bad guy in the end credits or something like that. I am not sure we'll really see the Power Broker be that active in the series, mainly his goons. And if they decide to do another Shang-Chi movie or a team-up movie against the Mandarin, it'd make sense to tease him, go back and do a bit of his origin in Shang-Chi and then move back to the present.

Also, who do people think the cameo is that the show runner teased. From what I can tell it's going to be either an emotional cameo or episode. And it is a grounded character who has a personality that the show runner wants to see teamed up with Thor. I'm thinking it could be Shuri.

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Also, who do people think the cameo is that the show runner teased. From what I can tell it's going to be either an emotional cameo or episode. And it is a grounded character who has a personality that the show runner wants to see teamed up with Thor. I'm thinking it could be Shuri.

I think it is Bilbo.