Sunday GDT: No Titans football

titans0021

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

With no Titans, figured we could have a thread to discuss Sunday games.

My current plan is to turn Red Zone on and flip around to the Jaguars, Texans and fantasy players. 

Honestly kind of excited for a stress free Sunday.

RedZone is the ticket... 7 straight hours of commercial free, uninterrupted football.

My fiance may hate the Titans aren't playing... cuz by the time we lost the past couple of Sundays, I'm so frustrated with football that I've started sweeping... gone into the garage to fix some stuff... even helped with the laundry.  No frustration today!  Lol

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

No idea how you bench Kizer for Hogan. Everything floats. Just managed to turn a checkdown into a pick-six.

I understood taking Kizer out last week just to maybe give the kid a breather but was surprised to see them stick with Hogan this week. The season is obviously gone for the Browns. Let Kizer take his lumps and see if develops into anything decent 

Texans offense looking dominant... I still dont get it. Yeah, I said Watson was the best QB in the draft by far... But not this good, not this soon. Its crazy that as their defense is falling apart, injury-wise at least (Clowney went down earlier)... Their offense is looking top 5-ish

8 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Texans offense looking dominant... I still dont get it. Yeah, I said Watson was the best QB in the draft by far... But not this good, not this soon. Its crazy that as their defense is falling apart, injury-wise at least (Clowney went down earlier)... Their offense is looking top 5-ish

To be fair, the Browns defense is terrible.

But yeah, that offense looks vastly improved with Watson behind center. Still waiting for them to be "figured out".

21 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

To be fair, the Browns defense is terrible.

But yeah, that offense looks vastly improved with Watson behind center. Still waiting for them to be "figured out".

Yeah... For sure. Looks like they're well on their way to their 4th straight game of 33+ points... With Watson already at 1,200 total yards and 14 total TDs.

Archived