Sunday GDT: No Titans football

titans0021

2 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

The Cards already punching the Bucs up 24-0 in the 1st half... And now it looks like Winston is out for the game...

Fournette's alsoo loking like a superbeast again... 

That Cards game is tough. I'm facing Carson Palmer so I hate it. But I also quickly picked up Adrian Peterson and am hopeful that I can flip him after this week.

40 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Weirdly enough KEssler would be the only guy I'd be even remotely worried about.

The one quarterback that hasn't shown a massive turnover problem? Same. I have no idea what the thought process was that led to Kevin Hogan being ahead of Cody Kessler.

Rookies flashing/looking good, I always take with a grain of salt.

Ever since RG3, nothing has been the same to me..lol
He looked like the second coming and he can't even land a back up role. 

Watson/Forunette looking good now, but when the NFL catches up, things change quickly.  

2 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Man... Can't remember a week with so many D/ST TDs... Rams with their 2nd already... Ravens and Lions also had 2 each... Saints had 3 I think... NFL craziness

Great thing we made it an emphasis this off-season.

"Titans trend setters of the NFL!"  lol

6 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Tough luck for the Jags. Fournette down with a hyper extended knee... It bent weird, non-contact...really sucks for the kid... It looked worse than just a hyperextension...

He back. They said he coming back in.

But I still think they are putting too much on him. He can't carry the team all year.  Gonna run him into the ground.  He missed games in college. Gonna wear him out.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

He back. They said he coming back in.

But I still think they are putting too much on him. He can't carry the team all year.  Gonna run him into the ground.  He missed games in college. Gonna wear him out.

Wow... It looked bad, buckled without contact. But yeah, you're right, they're putting basically all the offense on his shoulders.

Speaking if which... Howard got 36 carries today. 

Archived