Super Bowl Post Game Discussion

Webmaster

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Ooohhhhh hot take....

What if KC and Mahomes becomes the next Rodgers and GB?

Win one, everyone says dynasty, then doesn't win another?

I mentioned something similar when I suggested with a loss, Mahomes looks more like Russell Wilson, then GOAT status Tom Brady. 

IQ isn't exactly a real thing or relevant. Brady appeals to you due to your brain being rooted in football language and as such he easily checks all the boxes as the G.O.A.T. 

But Patrick Lavon Mahomes II is not of this hivemind, origin, or planet. Patrick Mahomes transcends all language, IQ, logic, and rational thought. Now, just sit back, turn the zen part of your brain on, and watch the talent that is Mahomes win his 2nd SB. Cause there's no other outcome. There just isn't.

@Kirill 

12 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Lol at Mahomes' injury all of a sudden becoming a thing now that they lost.

I like the kid but between Romo playing dumb all night and all of the fan narratives already unfolding let's just say I find it interesting when the 'bad supporting cast' card all of a sudden counts in gold and means we get to forget all the ducks app night.

100%

Pretty funny considering the majority said he looked fine last week, how it shouldn’t hinder him too much, and now he was practically playing on one foot and it’s amazing he was even able to make throws.

Im a huge Mahomes fan and he’s the best QB in the league and the future of the league, but holy crap the excuses already building is something else. 

He was in a tough spot but also didn’t play well. That’s pretty much it. 

Just now, DannyB said:

Every time LeBron goes to the finals:

If he wins? "Has he passed Jordan!?" (no)

If he loses? "Is he a choker!?" (also no)

Every game he plays honestly.  I frequent a few Bball forums and people on either side come out of the woodwork after every random regular season game to espouse how he's either the goat or he's a fringe top 50 player in the league. 

• Like 2