Super Bowl Post Game Discussion

Webmaster

5 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Antoine Winfield Jr gonna be a fan favorite for a long time after last night. 

Agreed. Loved him already but even more now.

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Just leaving this gem. Not sure if already posted.

LMAO! Why was this not the TV commentary? This is absolutely legendary...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

The fact that you can’t admit any wrongdoing on Mahomes part is what everyone laughs at you about.

Before the game it was, OL and turf toe ain’t gonna stop the Mahomes train baby!!!”....now it’s, “well did you expect behind that OL and his injury!”

Again, this is all before Britt Reid decided to drink and go out and play bumper cars.

15 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

You seen to have a hardon for deflecting any blame to him.

My assessment is actually reflected in the game outcome and his performance. Yours is based on a bunch of whatifisms. 

If you pin on Mahomes, you are deflecting blame off everyone else.

They do NOT get a pass.  I am hardly giving Mahomes a pass.

17 minutes ago, Chargers said:

So you give him no share of the blame? Because that's with this reads as. 

if you read any of my previous and recent posts, then you wouldn't ask that question.

But others should not get a pass.

That's how shared blame works.  Pinning on Mahomes is asinine and it lets others off the hook.

Think of 100% you can blame.  You gunna blame 50% on him and 50% collectively on team, coaches, gameplan, not giving Bucs enough credit, etc?

Even 10% is high.

Edited by Zalixar
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kirill said:

He got pressured the most out of any QB in superbowl history but still had some spectacular throws, guys just didn't catch the ball.

He'll be back, and with a vengeance.

Absolutely neither of those was "nearly complete". The first one was never ever catchable by anyone ever. The second one hit White in the hands before it hit Hill. He was lucky it wasn't picked.

Besides, if Mahomes had played better in the first half, he wouldn't have been having to play hero ball by that point.

But disregarding that, if you're posting highlight compilations of things that almost happened, you're defending a cruddy performance.

Just now, ChazStandard said:

Absolutely neither of those was "nearly complete". The first one was never ever catchable by anyone ever. The second one hit White in the hands before it hit Hill. He was lucky it wasn't picked.

Besides, if Mahomes had played better in the first half, he wouldn't have been having to play hero ball by that point.

But disregarding that, if you're posting highlight compilations of things that almost happened, you're defending a cruddy performance.

Nobodys saying he played a perfect game, but to blame anything about his performance when he's playing behind that offensive line against a front seven of seven pro bowlers just seems like you're being a hater imo

4 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

If you pin on Mahomes, you are deflecting blame off everyone else.

They do NOT get a pass.  I am hardly giving Mahomes a pass.

The thing is you and others like you are more interested in giving Mahomes all credit for when they have success. Then when they fail, it's everyone.. which you are fine calling them out by name... but yet to see you call out Mahomes by name as getting blame for his horrible play. Can't have it both ways. People like me need to balance out people like you.

I give blame to everyone on the offense. Like i give credit to all of them and the scheme. When i see people giving Mahomes excuses when they wouldn't for LITERALLY any other QB.. then ill lead the march to highlight his blame.

Just now, Kirill said:

Nobodys saying he played a perfect game, but to blame anything about his performance when he's playing behind that offensive line against a front seven of seven pro bowlers just seems like you're being a hater imo

You know what buddy, you're right. Imma let you have this one. Mahomes played the best 0 touchdown 2 interception game in Superbowl history. Well done him.

• Like 1