Super Bowl Post Game Discussion

Webmaster

Mahomes put up 19 points in 7 Super Bowl quarters but it was everyone else's fault.

He gets the win and MVP last year for an amazing 4th so good for him.

He OWNS his 64.2 rating in the Super Bowl like every other QB who ever played in the Super Bowl does.

The closing in on Brady angle was hilarious.

Its true in one respect. Brady has 6 career SB picks. Mahomes is only 2 back right now.

He's an amazing player with a bright present and a limitless future. We don't need to lie for him or protect him from reality.

• Like 2

We've gone from KC going to win in a blowout, Bucs getting rolled.....

To a TE coach costing KC the game in a game where the Bucs pressured Mahomes 38 out of 52 dropbacks, and the final score was 31-9...and only because the Bucs decided to run out the clock for over 1 full Q.

Bravo. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

literally laughing at chris jones quote and that's a minor miracle given how hungover i am

The rest of his team threw him under the bus and backed over him 3 times.

To a man (those on record) they all said the refs had nothing to do with anything,

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I don't think Mahomes is the reason the Chiefs lost but there is something that Brett Kollman has been pointing out for awhile that I absolutely saw yesterday.

Mahomes when pressured goes way way back. Like 20-30 yards back. He can't keep doing that. If he gets sacked the drive is essentially over. Plus it puts his o-line in an awful position.

Yeah that Fran Tarkenton **** needs to stop. 

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

literally laughing at chris jones quote and that's a minor miracle given how hungover i am

And I'm still laughing at Nick Bosa being held on that Wasp play a year ago, yet no penalty. I'm a bitter goon with some salt in my ear, so it amuses me to see the Chiefs getting railroaded. Teehee. 

My favorite Chiefs whine about the refs is them applying pass interference rules and tendencies to a defensive holding 

Ward could not keep his hands off him after 5 yards. Try sucking less next time.

It is never the refs job to determine that your loser cheating butt is not quite cheating enough for a flag. 😄

The Chiefs DBs are dirty players who are coached to play dirty and they got caught playing dirty.

Romo said as much on the telecast.