Super Bowl Post Game Discussion

Webmaster

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Bet he'd rather be 7 for 10. Plus go ahead and add all the seasons where he didn't make the finals into the loss column.

What an awful argument people try to make when they hold championship game losses against someone.

I don’t know you tell me. Jordan retired winning lol. Once he started winning, he never stopped.

Edited by Kip Smithers

1 minute ago, HolmesPriest said:

am kinda glad people get to talk more crap about Bill Belichek now :D lol 

Yep.  Bob Kraft’s going to have to sell more Mac n Cheese now too.  

He’s probably so pissed right now because he wanted to keep him.  

“My boy Brady can play until he’s 50.” 

I’ll admit, I thought he was touched at the time.  

Most of the KC fans were pointing to a KC win, recognizing that Tampa had a shot.    For those who kept saying Tampa was getting rolled, no chance - etc.   No one is going to get it right.  But maybe own it, and give Tampa their due.   And recognize that the more complete team often beats the star-led team - once KC's OL was a problem, TAM D just outright owned them today.  And the TAM power run game did what BUF/CLE couldn't - expose the KC run D.  

In case ppl think I'm being selective, I will point out the very own words from the same overconfident fans in the GB-TAM thread - only to be ignored the very next game.

What happened to Green Bay fans to give them such cockiness going into this game?

x 10 here.

No one is going to get 'em all right - but given the post in the GB-TAM thread, it's a lesson to remember for the future.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

LET'S ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate your team 364 days a year, but today?  Today is your day.  Hope you're drinking all the drinks.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Crazy the kind of performance a defense has to have just for a chance to cut Mahomes down to size. And the offensive line was in shambles. Even though this game will be deemed as a dud, I'll probably watch it again down the line just for the defensive performances. Mahomes was running around like he had 4 Leroy Selmons' chasing after him. 

1 minute ago, TXsteeler said:

This is so true, idk why nobody ever brings it up. Every season you don’t win a championship is a failure.

It's like the most obvious thing in the world but people just turn a blind eye. Contrary to popular opinion, losing in the champ game is the 2nd most impressive way to end the season. And as such, making the conference CG is better than losing in the divisional round, and so on and so forth

• Like 1