Super Bowl Post Game Discussion

Webmaster

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Brady is NOT going to hold the ball. Mahomes is. If it was Watson vs Brees where do you think the gap will be 

If the roles were reversed (Packers regular season game) Brady too would of look pedestrian. Every QB even the greatest most talented QB to ever step foot on a football field (channeling my inner Kirill voice). Struggles under that much duress. Regardless of their release.

TB DLine won this game!

• Like 2

Just now, DannyB said:

It's like the most obvious thing in the world but people just turn a blind eye. Contrary to popular opinion, losing in the champ game is the 2nd most impressive way to end the season. And as such, making the conference CG is better than losing in the divisional round, and so on and so forth

Agreed. Its also crazy to see how much people's literal opinion on dozens of players/coaches/teams does a literally 180 based on one game. You see this in the NBA too where people are literally rewriting entire legacies game to game. Its ludicrous.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I don’t know you tell me. Jordan retired winning lol. Once he started winning, he never stopped.

are you dense? you mean until he unretired and was godawful?

I'm a Jordan guy. Jordan's the GOAT too. But what Brady has done is AT LEAST just as impressive.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

If the roles were reversed (Packers regular season game) Brady too would of look pedestrian. Every QB even the greatest most talented QB to ever step foot on a football field (channeling my inner Kirill voice). Struggles under that much duress. Regardless of their release.

TB DLine won this game!

Sure. But the D-line is 4+ rotational players. Brady was the MVPLAYER.