2021 Super Early Predictions

SteelKing728

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Feel like everyone predicts the Raiders last every single year and it never happens. We will be .500 again. The offense is always quite good, and now Gus Bradley on D along with a new starting FS in Moehrig and starting DE in Yannick. 

i mean the broncos very well might have a worse w-l-t

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Rams vs. Chiefs. Rams win

MVP - Matt Stafford, Rams
OPOY - Calvin Ridley, Falcons
DPOY - Myles Garrett, Browns
OROY - Ja'Marr Chase, Bengals
DROY - Micah Parsons, Cowboys
COY - Brandon Staley, Chargers 

I hope you are right lol

For me though I still have in the Superbowl Rams v Chiefs and I have Rams winning to make it back to back city teams not just hosting the Superbowl but winning it. 

MVP I can see Stafford but I’m going with Mahomes. The narrative behind how bad he looked in the Superbowl plus the OL being upgraded to possibly the best I think Mahomes will come out to show he is still the best if there is any doubt.

OPOY that’s where I say Stafford. McVay is going to open up the playbook like he hasn’t done since 2018 when the Rams were score 35+ points with ease. All the weapons now on offense that is diverse and Stafford with his big arm who isn’t afraid to rip it and is a vet so his experience is going to show in situations that Goff never did because he was still learning as a pocket passer. I think Stafford could easily throw for 5000yds and 45tds.

DPOY I’m going with Garrett. Of course I could easily say Donald because every year technically he can get this award. Plus he is going to be even more motivated by how last season ended for him sitting on the sidelines hurt. The only way I see him winning though if he breaks the sack record. He has the LeBron/MJ MVP effect with this award. So that’s why I’m going with Garrett. This is on the mindset that the Browns are the Superbowl contenders that many think they are including me. They had a great offseason especially on defense. That’s going to help Garrett be that much better. Plus the Browns should be leading in a lot of games so Garrett will be feasting off of QBs when the opposing team starts passing a ton.

OROY I want to say Chase just because I think he is going to be special and he has that chemistry with Burrow in an offense that is going be wide open on a team that will be throwing a lot because they will be trailing a lot. However, I don’t know how Burrow will look coming off a serious injury and then I’m looking at Lawrence who I’m predicting to win. QBs have won this award a lot lately. I strongly believe coach Myer will put Lawrence in a great situation to succeed. The division isn’t brutal with tough defenses to face so I can see Lawrence having a very nice season a winning this award.

DROY I’m going with Parsons. For one he will be getting a ton of national attention because he plays for the Cowboys. Also the Cowboys defense was so bad that you figure they have to improve and when it does and you see the stats that Parsons is putting up if it’s good and you can say his impact is felt as the reason why Dallas defense has improved then he should be in great position to win this award.

CBOY I want to say Saquan but I’m going with Dak. Again Dallas will get so much national attention and we all know Dak will be the main focus. If he comes back and look half of what he looked like before the injury it’s a shoe in for him. We know he has the weapons on offense and the defense should be improved. Dallas will easily be in contention to win the division if not the favorites so Dak is setup nicely to win. 

COY I’m going with coach Staley. I think the Chargers will get to the AFCCG and could possibly go the Superbowl. Out of Rams v Chiefs Id love to see Rams v Chargers in the Superbowl. Battle for LA will really mean something for the team that wins that game and end up as Superbowl champs. Staley has a very talented roster from top to bottom. They had a great offseason and so if indeed the Chargers have a great season where they finish with 11+ wins and either strongly push the Chiefs for the division or especially win the division straight up then Staley will definitely win this award.

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

nfl division predictions 2021

pats

phins

bills

jets

ravens

browns

bengals

steelers

titans

jags

colts

texans

chiefs

chargers

broncos

raiders

wash

giants

eagles

cowboys

vikes

bears

pack

lions

buccs

car

atl

saints

cards

seahawks

niners

rams

Lol the Rams will not be in last place. We just went through this last season with a bunch of people picking us to come in last.

20 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Lol the Rams will not be in last place. We just went through this last season with a bunch of people picking us to come in last.

Tough to say with such a compeitive looking division. Although I will say, between the injury history and QB "controversy" in SF, and the QB/head coach "drama" in SEA, the Rams could sneak ahead of them both. We'll see, because if everything goes right for all four teams in the NFC West, then I think the Rams would get the short end of the stick. Best of luck this season though.

1. KC, 2. Buffalo, 3. Cleveland, 4. Baltimore, 5. Miami, 6. Tennessee, 7. LAC

1. TB, 2. GB, 3. Seattle, 4. Dallas, 5. LAR, 6. New Orleans, 7. Washington

SB: KC vs Dallas 

MVP - Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs
OPOY - Saquan Barkely, Giants
DPOY - Chase Young, WSH
OROY - Elijah Moore, Jets
DROY - Jaelan Phillips, Dolphins
COY - Jason Garrett, Cowboys

CBPOY - Saquan Barkley, Giants

Edited by Ajayii

10 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Tough to say with such a compeitive looking division. Although I will say, between the injury history and QB "controversy" in SF, and the QB/head coach "drama" in SEA, the Rams could sneak ahead of them both. We'll see, because if everything goes right for all four teams in the NFC West, then I think the Rams would get the short end of the stick. Best of luck this season though.

Sneak ahead? We were better than Seattle last year - beat them down in the playoffs, and upgraded the QB spot. 

I guess everyone has their opinions, but this one is pretty far out there. Rams have the best roster in the NFCW and have the (tied for) 3rd best odds at winning the Super Bowl currently.

McVay is 14-3 against Seattle and Arizona. 

The Niners are a concern, I'll grant that - but the other two? Don't see it.