2021 Super Early Predictions

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

1. Packers over bucs in nfcc game

2. packers over bills in super bowl

3. Trubisky is the starting QB on a playoff game.

4. Only 4/7 nfc playoff teams make the playoffs next year

5. Russell Wilson is MVP

6. browns miss the playoffs

Packers to win the NFCCG? Well you get points for staying optimistic despite the yearly heartbreak

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

That's tough they call it Superbowl hangover for a reason.

Yeah I feel like every season after the Superbowl many people take the lazy route and just predict the same two teams. It’s hard to repeat let alone get the same two teams back. I think the Chiefs has the best chance to get back but I don’t think the Bucs will make it especially now that Arians came out and practically guaranteed another Superbowl this upcoming season. The Bucs will now have an even bigger target on their back and the thing is we don’t know how the QB landscape will play out. The Niners could get Watson, the Rams already got Stafford. I think if Wentz goes to Chicago I think it’s going to be interesting to see how Nagy will help Wentz get back to his 2017 form and if he even gets close to it the Bears could be dangerous. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

That's tough they call it Superbowl hangover for a reason.

I think these teams are just led by great QBs. It won’t affect them. Brady took NE to three straight, he won’t have a hangover in Tampa. Chiefs are solid, I got them going back too.

The NFC is finally learning how tough Brady was to deal with. And KC is setting up shop as the top AFC power. 

Edited by Nightime

1 hour ago, Nightime said:

I think these teams are just led by great QBs. It won’t affect them. Brady took NE to three straight, he won’t have a hangover in Tampa. Chiefs are solid, I got them going back too.

The NFC is finally learning how tough Brady was to deal with. And KC is setting up shop as the top AFC power. 

Not to sour on what the Bucs did but just like most teams who get to and/or win the Superbowl they had a lot of lucky breaks during their run. They played the what 3rd or 4th string QB for Washington. Then they played Brees who did suffer broken ribs, punctured lung and Thomas injury was so bad that really used him as a decoy because he honestly shouldn’t have been playing. Then the Packers we know how the refs let everything go except for that last call that gave the Bucs the first down. Then in the Superbowl the Chiefs didn’t have an OL. Now I’m not saying the Bucs wouldn’t have won anyways because they saw the Chiefs, Packers, and Saints already in the regular season which helps too but it just felt easier for the Bucs because everything aligned for them.

Im not going to compare anything to what Brady did with the Pats because that was an anomaly. What the Pats did we can’t say another team will ever do again. 

Edited by stl4life07

11 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Not to sour on what the Bucs did but just like most teams who get to and/or win the Superbowl they had a lot of lucky breaks during their run. They played the what 3rd or 4th string QB for Washington. Then they played Brees who did suffer broken ribs, punctured lung and Thomas injury was so bad that really used him as a decoy because he honestly shouldn’t have been playing. Then the Packers we know how the refs let everything go except for that last call that gave the Bucs the first down. Then in the Superbowl the Chiefs didn’t have an OL. Now I’m not saying the Bucs wouldn’t have won anyways because they saw the Chiefs, Packers, and Saints already in the regular season which helps too but it just felt easier for the Bucs because everything aligned for them.

Im not going to compare anything to what Brady did with the Pats because that was an anomaly. What the Pats did we can’t say another team will ever do again. 

GTFO

zero chance we would have lost to WFT, they looked better with Heinicke than any other QB they had all year

Brees had been back for a couple weeks already so he was fine , just old

Packers just sucked *** and couldnt convert in the redzone or the game would have been closer , and even then they screwed it up by not having the confidence to go for it on 4th (why you ask? because our defense was slaying) 

like you said, WE WOULD HAVE WON ANYWAYS

easier my ***, that was one of , if not the hardest, 3 game playoff stretches to win a SB (NO,GB,KC) ever (or at least in recent memory) imo

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Danger said:

You know, as much as I can appreciate Reid and Mahomes, Chiefs fans have become annoyingly cocky.

Nothing like painting an entire fan base with a single brush stroke lol. If I had to guess every single fan base has 1 or 2 of those cocky posters on this site alone but the Chiefs fans are who you decided to swing your purse at.

Probably says more about your sensitivity than about "cockiness". 👍

Edited by Chiefs_5627
Words n stuff
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Riftty said:

My biggest prediction is the New York Giants win the east. Barkley wins CBPTY award and Danny Dimes is a top ten QB. The Giants defense will also be good enough to get them to the divisional round.

Book it.

I could see Giants winning it, but Cowboys and WFT will have something to say about that (depending on QB situation).  I honestly don't know what to make of the Eagles but it seems like they are always in the mix.

I can see Jones ~15.  But top 10?  That is bold for sure.  That is hugely depending on Barkley being a monster and making Jones look better though.  The main thing is he has to cut his turnovers. 

Edited by Zalixar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Nothing like painting an entire fan base with a single brush stroke lol. If I had to guess every single fan base has 1 or 2 of those cocky posters on this site alone but the Chiefs fans are who you decided to swing your purse at.

Probably says more about your sensitivity than about "cockiness". 👍

Oh no it's painfully obvious that the majority of chiefs fans here pretty much take making the superbowl for granted at this point.

• Like 2

If the Bills get JJ Watt I'm putting them in the Super Bowl and most likely winning. 

Allen has improved every season and improving from year 1 to year 2, then year 2 to year 3 is not an outlier. He will be as good, if not better, next season IMO. He has all the tools and is finally picking up the game and the game will only slow down. 

Slight bias : Bills-Rams

Getting Wentz now puts the Colts in the driver seat for the AFC South. I think their team will be better then what it was in 2020. They still have plenty of cap space to bring in a couple key pieces to add to wentz with an already stacked oline, run game and defense. You bring in a true #1 wr like Allen Robinson if he hits FA plus having your 1st rd pick this year can easily push their chances at being one of the best teams in the AFC. Its not like Wentz has to have extraordinary numbers he just cant make bonehead mistakes.