2021 Super Early Predictions

SteelKing728

On 2/14/2021 at 4:05 PM, Chiefs_5627 said:

Nothing like painting an entire fan base with a single brush stroke lol. If I had to guess every single fan base has 1 or 2 of those cocky posters on this site alone but the Chiefs fans are who you decided to swing your purse at.

Probably says more about your sensitivity than about "cockiness". 👍

They're Chiefs haters, point blank. They all became Tom Brady fangirls during the SB cause they hate us so much.

Some guy said if Bills get Watt they're favorites, umm, no they're not. We clapped the Bills with a rag-tag offensive line and will have a much better offensive line next season and the injury prone Watt will be another year older.

This is reality, this isn't cockiness.

33 minutes ago, Kirill said:

They're Kirill haters, point blank. They all became Tom Brady fangirls during the SB cause they hate me so much.

Some guy said if Bills get Watt they're favorites, umm, no they're not. We clapped the Bills with a rag-tag offensive line and will have a much better offensive line next season and the injury prone Watt will be another year older.

FIFY.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

They're Chiefs haters, point blank. They all became Tom Brady fangirls during the SB cause they hate us so much.

It ain't got nothing to do with the Chiefs fam. It's all about their fans. I like Reid, and like Mahomes.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

My predictions always seem to be a year early. Always!!. So look for my 2020 Prediction to come to fruition. Chiefs miss the playoffs.  They just got smashed. That will take a huge toll. You don't just shake that off and pick up where you left off. 

So glad you predicted that, now I can expect the exact opposite, whew! 🤣

5 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Buccaneers go 19-0.

I don’t think they go 19-0, but if they can bring back their most important guys, they can potentially be an all time great team. 

Like I think they can lead the NFL in scoring while being a top 3-5 defense...

11 hours ago, Kirill said:

No one dislikes the Chiefs.   Its obnoxious bandwagon fans like you people arent fond of.

1 hour ago, 43M said:

No one dislikes the Chiefs.   Its obnoxious bandwagon fans like you people arent fond of.

I'm not a bandwagon fan. Have been to many games. Was there for the save our chiefs protests to get Pioli fired, something Texans fans need to do for Jack Easterby.

Have also been thru a lot of heartbreak as a fan. Saw Alex Smith play the game of his life against the colts and watched our team still figure out a way to lose. Before Alex Smith we had to sit for years and watch a carousel of QB's consisting of Brodie Croyle, Damon Huard, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassell. Before that sure you could be worse off as a fan than Trent Green and Tony Gonzalez and Gunther and Marty (RIP) as your coach but we never won in the playoffs. It eventually felt like we were going to be the Browns, destined to a lifetime of medicority and zero playoff success.

But then something different happened Spring of 2017. I knew this might be the year we finally draft our own QB instead of trading for a vet. I looked into the available QB's and immediately wanted Patrick Mahomes to be our guy. I kept watching youtube videos of him before the draft. He'd go on ESPN and throw a football over a building, he'd throw darts in front a radar gun just for fun... his star power was apparent in the gruden QB camp. When we traded up to pick 10 to draft him I screamed like a little girl. I knew something about this kid was different. Just like sean payton and Brett veach.

If you're a fan of a legacy team like pittsburgh, New England, San Fransisco, whatever, you wouldn't really understand what it's like to suddenly win a championship like that after being let down your entire life. Also the Chiefs are literally the only pro team around here. I'm going to enjoy every second of this run because I know the alternative is a prison like Browns fans type of existence. I didn't need to worry about the past chief failures when predicting anything because I know Mahomes is different. Haters of his should keep getting their punches in on him this offseason, a neutral observer could tell his offensive line was historically mismatched in th super bowl which will not happen again next year for a number of reasons. If there's any higher level you can push this kid to the league is ****ed and he can still catch Brady and retire as the GOAT. Just get on the Mahomes train and quit hating, cause we're about to depart and his career to this point is only the beginning.

Edited by Kirill