Patrick Peterson and the Cards parting ways

I'm sure he's going to have a pretty strong market - even with his age, he's an above average CB with some good years left.

Reunion with Tyrann Mathieu in KC?

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm sure he's going to have a pretty strong market - even with his age, he's an above average CB with some good years left.

I see Gruden overpaying for his services, he made it clear that he wants an Alpha CB on the team when he made the illegal public pitch to Richard Sherman.

This feels like something Jacksonville could be a great fit for. Urban Meyer seems like the kind of guy who'd want a veteran leader on his team to help out his younger guys and Pat Pete has been there and been great at it. I'd love him here in Atlanta, but I can't see the Falcons being in a good enough position cap wise to make it work.

7 minutes ago, scar988 said:

This feels like something Jacksonville could be a great fit for. Urban Meyer seems like the kind of guy who'd want a veteran leader on his team to help out his younger guys and Pat Pete has been there and been great at it. I'd love him here in Atlanta, but I can't see the Falcons being in a good enough position cap wise to make it work.

That's what I was thinking.

Secondary full of youth. Need an OG back there. Just depends if he wants to ring chase or not.

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I have this weird feeling he’s going to New England.

Dont see why he would lol

Better chance at winning if he stick in ARI unless he is leaving because they don't want him back for some reason 

41 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Above average? Ever since he has gotten exposed for PEDs 2 years ago, he has been largely mediocre.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Dont see guys ring chasing in NE anymore.  I think we all know now who was really responsible there.

Yeah, I mean Belichick could still come back from this, but my initial reaction is that Brady delivered the death blow to the Patriots' run

20 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Dont see guys ring chasing in NE anymore.  I think we all know now who was really responsible there.

They still chase money though. And New England is one of the few teams that has it this year.