Jets send Jalin Marshall packing

doumeyer

I can't help but to think 1 of 2 things made this happen...

1. The Jets cut him bc he didn't straighten his act up.

2. They brought in a bet in Kerley to take his spot. Which would make more sense with how poorly we handle the offensive side of the ball. Cut a talented 22yr old for an almost 29yr old average player on a 1yr deal.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

2. They brought in a bet in Kerley to take his spot. Which would make more sense with how poorly we handle the offensive side of the ball. Cut a talented 22yr old for an almost 29yr old average player on a 1yr deal.

Could also be that they envision Stewart playing The same role as him. Gotta factor in how shaky he was as a Return man into it too

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Man, you really hate the FO. Even hating on a move so insignificant. Jalin Marshall hasn't done anything to warrant a spot on the roster. He muffs punts. He has questionable hands.

16 minutes ago, Jetfan66 said:

Man, you really hate the FO. Even hating on a move so insignificant. Jalin Marshall hasn't done anything to warrant a spot on the roster. He muffs punts. He has questionable hands.

Yea but that would go against the narrative he's trying to spin

Archived